• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is Lescom still in Business

LiL John

Jan 27, 2021
Hello, I was wondering if Lescom was still in business,looked for them om the Internet but they don't show up when searching,was looking for something and tried them but the did not come up.

Thank you
Mighty Mite

Try here:

http://lesterscustoms.com/

Seems like internet search has evolved. Started by showing you what you asked for. Now the incentive seems to be showing you every other paid-sponsor thing in the world, and NOT what you asked for.

Makes you wonder if there's as big a market for and internet FIND service? Clearly "search" doesn't offer the value it once did.

Thanks Nomad, i was just wanting to know if they still had channel kits for the PC 122, i also was wondering if they had any Clarifier mod for the President Grant 999 as mine anyways cant get much in slide about 3 one way and 4 or so the other, was hoping to get at least 5 one way or the other, but again thanks for the info.
Thanks again
Mighty Mite

Thanks Nomad, i was just wanting to know if they still had channel kits for the PC 122, i also was wondering if they had any Clarifier mod for the President Grant 999 as mine anyways cant get much in slide about 3 one way and 4 or so the other, was hoping to get at least 5 one way or the other, but again thanks for the info.
Thanks again
Mighty Mite
You can add +10kc to it. I have mine on the brite/dim switch.

Reactions: tecnicoloco
Thanks again
Mighty Mite

You might want to check out the DDS-VFO kit from Troy.

999, I had a 10 KC switch on the bright/dim switch,
Big Kahuna, does that VFO work like a VFO as it goes from one end of the band to the other or could still use the band knob, i know it is only 3 bands, that may be easier to use to use and how wide does the VFO go, is it more than 1200 KC.

Big Kahuna, that kit looks good, man it does everything, i like that, ifs a VFO that's for sure, i like the way my 2510 works bot the DDS does more it seems like, i'm very interested.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Big Kahuna i may put it in my PC 122 instead of the Grant, this radio does'nt have anything, just a bare radio and it is small and i would not need a Clarifier as the BBS does all that in one package, thanks for the info.
LiL John
( Mighty Mite )

Reactions: Big Kahuna
for future reference, try using a search engine:

search input: lescom
top 2 search results:

#1 Your Public Power Partner | Lincoln Electric System
www.les.com
Your Public Power Partner. For over 50 years, we at LES have been proud to power the many homes, businesses and governmental properties throughout Lincoln and the surrounding area. Local control. Reliability. Low Rates. Community. Sustainability. A greener today for a cleaner tomorrow. Payment options.

#2 Lester's Custom Truck Shop - Home PageVisit our store at ...
www.lescomm.com
CB radio's, 10 Meter radio's and accessories now in stock!Your one stop web site for everything custom. Save money on everything from Engine Parts, Body panels to Radio's. If we don't have it, we can sure get it! Visit us on ebay

these results were provided by duckduckgo search engine.

google is not a search engine. they ceased to function as a search engine once they began selling keywords in 2000.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.