• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is this the new Stryker SSB?

Always great when one steals pics from other forums, of which got the pic directly from stryker and then posts it as his own....

That was not the intent at all...Just like on the Forum where the pic was first posted, most Forums have rules in place that state you can't advertise other sites...So I cropped the pic to block out the other site...Never said/ or stated the pic of the radio was mine...And no where have I seen that the radio or pictures of the radio was the sole property of a certain Forum or member...

I did copy the picture to post here and other Forums just to let people know what the radio will look like, and didn't and will not suggest where to shop for it...Thats not my place...

Besides...Stryker has a video now on Youtube for everyone and their dog to see now about the unit...

Didn't intend to step on any toes posting the picture...And for what it's worth, someone else has posted a pic similar to mine on a British CB Forum...

Pictures that end up on the Internet on public sites, usually end up as fair game...Wasn't trying to "steal" anything, or anyones thunder...

My forum had it first!

No mine did!

You stole it from me!

You stole it from them!

Good grief. We expect the President, Congress and the Senate to work together and get along and we can't even get along between radio forums! :headbang

That was not the intent at all...Just like on the Forum where the pic was first posted, most Forums have rules in place that state you can't advertise other sites...So I cropped the pic to block out the other site...Never said/ or stated the pic of the radio was mine...And no where have I seen that the radio or pictures of the radio was the sole property of a certain Forum or member...

I did copy the picture to post here and other Forums just to let people know what the radio will look like, and didn't and will not suggest where to shop for it...Thats not my place...

Besides...Stryker has a video now on Youtube for everyone and their dog to see now about the unit...

Didn't intend to step on any toes posting the picture...And for what it's worth, someone else has posted a pic similar to mine on a British CB Forum...

Pictures that end up on the Internet on public sites, usually end up as fair game...Wasn't trying to "steal" anything, or anyones thunder...

JJD note that I edited the image link as per requested by "the other forum". We don't mind giving credit where credit is due here.We have pictures embedded as well and would expect other forums to do the same with our pictures.

JJD note that I edited the image link as per requested by "the other forum". We don't mind giving credit where credit is due here.We have pictures embedded as well and would expect other forums to do the same with our pictures.

Fine with me...Only reason I edited it in the first place was because it had the other Forum stamped on it, and didn't want it to get deleted for that reason...Had nothing to do with the sales person.

No biggie...By the time the radio hits the market, the picture probably won't resemble the actual radio anyway...

somebody doesn't mind taking credit for work they sent out to another shop because it's too difficult for him to actually fix them self .............. and then he's afraid he wont get credit for a pic he posted in a public forum .

who does he think he is ??

Attachments

• JesusSanders.jpg
    JesusSanders.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 82
Nothing to do with wanting credit AFAIAC. It simply has to do with ownership of images. We expect other forums and sites to extend the same courtesy to images embedded with our name. This issue is not the subject of the thread so lets get back on topic.

Oh and booty,or anyone else for that matter, don't bother to start another thread about the image rights.

Nothing to do with wanting credit AFAIAC. It simply has to do with ownership of images. We expect other forums and sites to extend the same courtesy to images embedded with our name. This issue is not the subject of the thread so lets get back on topic.

Oh and booty,or anyone else for that matter, don't bother to start another thread about the image rights.

You give up any right to an image when you post it to the WWW.

Did you know that when you print a picture from a camera the pictures' rights becomes the property of that camera manufacturer? same with the WWW.

You give up any right to an image when you post it to the WWW.

Did you know that when you print a picture from a camera the pictures' rights becomes the property of that camera manufacturer? same with the WWW.

There have been successful lawsuits that would prove you wrong. While there are some images (most) posted on the WWW and are in the public domain there are also images that are copyrighted or otherwise "owned" and are not permitted to be displayed without either paying a fee as is the case when using images from professional photographers or simply giving credit for the source of the image.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.