• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I've been thing a lot lately...

"I've been thing a lot lately..."........careful that's very dangerous.

Anything on LSB 38 your end?

I hit S. FL. 5x5.

Reactions: S&W357
I too have been thinking about how things aren’t like things used to be but a lot like how things are now and I don’t like things like the things are now.

I’m now thinking maybe I think too much and I should think about things that don’t deserve me thinking about those things.

Dead, flat out now. Nice while it lasted. Even Superbowl was cranking chatter for a spell. Found some on LSB 10 but unfortunately me no savy......was probably cartels coordinating. Spoke to a guy out of San Antone that stated they have been using 11m & 10m along the boarder.

I too have been thinking about how things aren’t like things used to be but a lot like how things are now and I don’t like things like the things are now.

I’m now thinking maybe I think too much and I should think about things that don’t deserve me thinking about those things.
A perfect example of circular logic. Round and round she goes and where it stops nobody knows.

tumblr_oatuvk7ofh1txeruoo2_r1_500.gif

Mud , What frequency are you hearing the Carribean Stations ? I had a Frequency in the uppers I use to monitor but it's been so long since any decent Dx up there I forgot it !:LOL:

Reactions: S&W357
Few months back when all the caravans were starting north I had a contact from West Indies LSB 38. American calling for Texas. Responded and held contact for a few minutes. I get South Florida a lot. NC, SC, IL, GA, AL. LSB 38, 39, 40. A few USB. AM from NM, AZ, and those listed above. Hell, I get Chihuahua and Monterrey. But it's been dead until today. Even the bowl was rollin. Close to dusk it faded.

Turned radio on 38 LSB this afternoon and heard "Witch Doctor" in the Caribbean Islands signing off...and he did. Poof...gone :barefoot:

Dude, did you get my prescription in to him? Been trying to get the Doc for weeks now. He's got some majic foot dust that can be used for other maladies also. :whistle:

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated