• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I've been thing a lot lately...

Dude, did you get my prescription in to him? Been trying to get the Doc for weeks now. He's got some majic foot dust that can be used for other maladies also. :whistle:

Yes. Yes I did. Glad you reminded me. I should have mentioned it the previous post. He sent me a picture to forward to you. He is preparing your medication...here you go.

Just a few key ingredients to add...then done. :eek:

410614189.jpg

410356788.jpg

Are you sure you ain't from South Louisiana? Dem boys don't waste nuthin. But if you done made some of that Deer Head Cheese send me some, I'm from south La. Better you Deep fry those Rocky Mt. Oysters with the proper amount of Tony Chachere's for taste.

I started using " Tony Chachere's " a few years back , I buy it in the economy size now . Because like " Frank's " hot sauce , I put that :censored: on everything !!:LOL: Best on eggs !

Try U sum "Slap 'Yo Momma" seasoning. Stuff soo gud make you wanna slap yo momma on da back, ya! ...dat wuz said in my Coonass dilect. I still like Crystal Hot Sauce or Louisiana Hot Sauce, no tmuch on Tobasco, but use it in a pinch or while cooking for flavor.

Reactions: 357magnum
Yes. Yes I did. Glad you reminded me. I should have mentioned it the previous post. He sent me a picture to forward to you. He is preparing your medication...here you go.

Just a few key ingredients to add...then done. :eek:

410614189.jpg

410356788.jpg

Are you sure you ain't from South Louisiana? Dem boys don't waste nuthin. But if you done made some of that Deer Head Cheese send me some, I'm from south La. Better you Deep fry those Rocky Mt. Oysters with the proper amount of Tony Chachere's for taste.

9D848DC3-3065-414F-B894-1D889537E726.gif

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.