• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Just me or has 10m been sucking lately

Just had a 30 minute QSO from South MS to San Diego, CA. Band was wide open but very few people around.

I noticed when I think it is quiet on 10 it seems like every one is listening at the same time and no one calling, I will call several times up and down the band I get many contacts.

AP

Made a couple of contacts on 10 meters today. Quiet around 10 as usual, even though just a few clicks down, freebanders were chatting it up. 38LSB was also jumping too.

great today

Been a solar flair, 10s wide open today. In the last 20 hours I've worked into Newzealand ,Poland, Russia ,Japan . China ,Canada, Chile, East and west coast US ,Alaska , a3eaq in Tonga as well as VK2,3,4 and 7. Band open untill 9.30 pm and open again at 7 am when I got up.Time to turn those radios on guys.

good conditions

The band has really been hopping here in VK4. Worked Sweden and Finland short path last night at 9 pm local and Spain long path at 6.30 this morning and then Argentina short path at 6.45. State side is rolling in now. Band appears to be improving and staying open longer every day. How long can it Last.

Well you are lucky because all nIm hearing lately is hispanic people talking in spanish and music playing ALLDAY on some 10 meter frequencies. I appears that they are moving off the higher portion of 11 meters and now are ivading 10 meters which I knew eventually was going to happen and it was just a matter of time pretty soon it will be the other bands and all a person will need is a radio capable of talking on the bands and all bands will have plenty of activity. :eek:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.