• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Justin Depolis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its definately him.I sent him an apology for some of the things I said to him on the phone and he did reply.For years he gave me superb services through FG Best.For whatever the reasons were, that changed in the last months of him being around.I will say nothing more than just keeping my side of the street clean.He was a definate asset to this forum and would love to see him come back although I doubt it.

LMAO!!!! How the hell have you been and where have you been???? Whats new with you what ya doing these days doing Computer thing yet? If you have my number yet give me a call sometime.

Thats exactly what I was thinkingthis needs to stay where its been.....(IN THE OLD NEWS CEMETARY ) Everyone seen all this when it or as it happened one hhandful of people say they didnt have a problem with him the other say they did.

I dont know what happen in these other cases and theres 2 sides to every story so thats why I dont get involved and didnt get involved with other peoples dilemas with this I dint know the facts other than what was said.

As I said he was good with me so thats all I know I look at it this way If I didnt care for someone I wouldnt look at there post or buy from them ITS SIMPLE. I wouldnt go out of my way to stir the pot or throw a stone at a hornets nest I leave that to the kids.

Most here only know what we were told (hear say) we were not involved was it true?? who knows but I go places where I see people I dont care for and thats the only time I see them I forget there even there because its not going to ruin my day or a good time I may be having.

I say let it rest ;)

LMAO I been ripped off its happened twice in 1 year that sound good???

BUT ITS OVER NOW I had to move on LMA:LOL:!! We have RECIEVED YOUR WARNING in 2 sections now WE UNDERSTAND LOL!! Dont let it destroy the rest of your life I didnt let it destroy mine thats all Im saying. We have all seen it now and you getting snippy with me or anyother member of this forum isnt gonna turn back time and make everything better or right for you as it wouldnt for me on the deals I was bit hard on.

REMEMBER WE ARE YOUR FRIEND!!! (y)

I'm trying to understand something here. It's okay for me and TonyV225 to tell our side of the Justin DePolis story but not 74?

I know Justin and he did right by me but I also know 74 and he's no liar.

The fact that the door has been re-opened on this issue means that there will be arguments and discussions from all different sources, not just the one's saying Justin is an okay dude.

With that said I also realize that this is going to be a drama filled mudslinging event. There are a lot of questions surrounding what happened with Justin DePolis.

Remember one thing, Justin is a grown man and he can fight his own battles and represent himself, he doesn't need any help with that.

I'm sure when he signed up and returned to the forum he knew what would be waiting for him. Lots of questions and accusations. The fact that he chose the WorldWide Radio Forum to make his return debut just sets the stage for a huge debate the inevitably will happen here. There is no way to stop it now without drastic measures.

Again, Justin DePolis did me right. He is in my book one of the better technicians around. What he did to others I can not say.

74, in my opinion, is one of the most straight forward no bullshit people I know. I've known him for 6 or so years. He has tons of integrity and if he has issues with a person he is going to address them no matter what anyone says.

So to sum it up, this is going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

2qn2lnc.jpg

Uh.....yeah

I don't know what's his name but I can suggest this:

There does appear to be a controversy afoot.

What's his name has reappeared here after some absence? and has a big pile of stuff to sell for some good prices. I would say that we should hear from him on the issues. So far he hasn't volunteered to do so but perhaps he should.

So Justin, do yourself a favor and speak to the issues that have been presented. If you choose not to....well....I know what that would tell me. Innocent people usually like to have "clear names" in the "business" world.

interview.gif

It's not that I'm ignoring this, it's just that to be honest, I'm not going to sit here and give everyone a show or choose to respond. Someone has a formed emotion or opinion, and has chosen to make it very vocal. If they wish to spend time doing this, then that is time out of their life that they are investing. I am making a conscience decision not to play this game. It ruins the fun that people have on the forum, and creates turmoil. I know some people thrive on such things, and I'm certainly sorry to let them down, but really, it's just not worth it to me. That is all, I have nothing more. :D

I understand that IN74 is upset but what I was saying is everyone here remembers all that happened and it turns into a pissing match. As I said Ive took it in the @$$ by a few crooks and was offended and pissed off but afterr awhile I just let it go its not gonna fix anything and its going to make me miserable.

IN74 spoke his piece we all seen it hes entitled as all members are. Hes also been a member here for awhile aswell and I have no problem with him hes always been a decent person. Basically Im not siding with anybody or saying crooks are great people,have rights and should be left alone Theres a feedback section and we need to use it when this stuff happens.

He completely missed the point I was getting at dragging it up and bashing anyone will not resolve anything but most likely start a battle royal because theres mixed feelings by different members I had satisfactory turnouts with Justin aswell as you and Im sure many others I am not saying anyones lying or again Im not taking sides but its just the point that some get really worked up about things and thats the way it is some take things lighter than others. Me I snap when lied to or stolen from/ripped off.

I just would hate to see arguments start and a huge blowout again over a subject like this because its happened before I understand where IN74 is coming from it burns when your ripped off I guess all in all the subject started to shift I would have been better not to even had joined the topic and thats also a great feeling having to flip a coin to decide if its ok or safe to post a reply in a topic.

All in all I love this forum and I have been banned because of a simular topic like this so maybe its just a warning or one member trying to save another member from gettined banned/suspended because it gets out of hand or mods just get sick of it. PEACE .....Tony

Okay very well Justin. You'll have to understand that the great majority of participants and onlookers here have probably never heard of you and know nothing about you. But seeing as there's this air of controversy about you and you've declined to tell your side of the story.....I suspect that most folks will choose to exercise caution and choose to not take a chance on dealing with you and the items you have for sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.