• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Justin Depolis

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said "I suspect that most folks will choose to exercise caution and choose to not take a chance on dealing with you and the items you have for sale."

Sir, that is perfectly fine, and I not take offense to it. If someone has a concern about purchasing an item, I would rather that they not.

As far as this 74 guy, I'm not even sure who he is, so there's no side to tell. All that he has done so far is post mindless chatter, rather than state a situation, or a problem. So here's what I know (trying not to laugh): SOME guy with the numbers 74 in his nickname SOMEWHERE online doesn't like me on SOME forum.

I'm not a genious here, but I'm kind of leaning toward the thought process of he's not the first, and probably won't be the last, so I not only don't owe my explanation, I just don't care enough to, and even if I did, which let's cut the confusion for a second - I don't.... I wouldn't possibly know how to respond to this anyways.

Things like "google knows the truth" and "just wait till I get home" are so juvenile and petty to me.

Damn it Justin, what am I supposed to do with all of this popcorn!?!
And where's my rk-56 mic with the up/down control buttons for my 2950dx? lol what a maroon

Oh by the way, the 2950 is still going strong and I appreciate all your effort even when Gale made it impossible for anyone to save face in the closing days.

Yes, I WORKED there, didn't own the joint, etc. If they left it there after they closed the doors, (which by the way anything left over 30 days you're out of luck, and the web page let people know over three months in advance) then I don't know what to tell that person.

Thanks Mack for the kind words. I guess to sum it up: You can have over 10000 customers over 4 years, and you can't make each and every one happy all of the time. You can try, but you just can do it all of the time.

So those who like me, great, those who don't, great. Now I'd much rather spend my time on this forum giving advice, mod info, repair and troubleshooting tips, etc. But unfortunately I can't because it seems I'm just too busy in one thread here.

Are you talking about the one that you left at FG Best Communications when I WORKED there?

Yes, I WORKED there, didn't own the joint, etc. If you left it there after they closed the doors, (which by the way anything left over 30 days you're out of luck, and the web page let people know over three months in advance) then I don't know what to tell you.

I know exactly who you are, no one else cried over a mic like that. LOL

Now, who is truely moronic?
It's only called crying by limp wristed radio tech's who hide behind a website, I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when bignasty walked into the store and if I were I would have flown into your eye and layed a big shitty egg there.

Yes, I WORKED there, didn't own the joint, etc. If they left it there after they closed the doors, (which by the way anything left over 30 days you're out of luck, and the web page let people know over three months in advance) then I don't know what to tell that person.

Thanks Mack for the kind words. I guess to sum it up: You can have over 10000 customers over 4 years, and you can't make each and every one happy all of the time. You can try, but you just can do it all of the time.

So those who like me, great, those who don't, great. Now I'd much rather spend my time on this forum giving advice, mod info, repair and troubleshooting tips, etc. But unfortunately I can't because it seems I'm just too busy in one thread here.

justindepolis1.jpg

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when bignasty walked into the store.

Shit man, we had a blast. At first there was some tension but it didn't last long. Hell, I was goofing around with them and pulled out a pair of brass knuckles.....Frank pulled out a pistol......shortly after that I was tied up and held hostage.
nprxcn.jpg

Shit man, we had a blast. At first there was some tension but it didn't last long. Hell, I was goofing around with them and pulled out a pair of brass knuckles.....Frank pulled out a pistol......shortly after that I was tied up and held hostage.
nprxcn.jpg
Did they use the good coax to bind you?

You guys are killin me here LMA:LOL:!! What can I do with trucker Coax?? Whats the upside to it?? Will my Hf rig tune faster on 27.185.00 or will it automatically create an echo????

Listen, have I had a handful of bad dealings, yes. I can count each one I think.

1: A FT-100D that I was slow to ship out, and the guy kept wanting more and more accessories for it after I told him, the price was just for the radio.

2: A micrphone the was lost at FG Best. That wasn't my company, and we did look for it.

3: A radio damaged in shipping to TonyV. I gave him my personal Kenwood radio, a G5RV antenna new in the box, 3 ham radio books, and a whole care package probably valued over 1200.00 to make it right after UPS would not honor their claim.

4: A small amount (probably 3) customers that still had problems with their radios after we closed the doors almost three years ago.

5: A listing I had on QRZ.COM for some CB type equipment that they removed, and I got upset. (this was about 8 years ago)

If you take into account that I've been doing online business since before some of these members knew what the internet was (remember compuserve in the 2400 / 9600 baud days) then I don't think we're doing too bad.

Did i say I always make everyone happy? NO.

Do you know I have had messages in the past day from a member asking me to give him a refund on a radio worked on over three years ago? Unbelieveable. I poseted for three months that we were closing down, and when we did, that's it... we're done, over, final.

I just do thank everyone that was satisfied which was over 98% of our customers, for their support back then.

With that, I am not going to entertain this any longer. Moving on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.