• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Justin Depolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

im not so sure about this actually being justin.

this guy has a feedback of 1, and is selling a bunch of items.

seems like it could be a scammer to me.

anyone know anything more?
LC

I seen this today aswell I was like W:w00t:W!! I kinda miss him around here he was one smart indavidual!!

Justin hasnt used EBAY for several years he had a falling out with them if I remember right he told me on the phone one night sbout this. I am not getting into detail but I remember it was a huge mess and he pulled the pin on using there services. Im thinking it may be him doing the EBAY thing again after all the mess blew over..

well,

if that really is him; then i am kinda bummed!

someone else got a VERY NICE BK precision 30mhz O'scope for about 130.00 shipped.

i was too cautious i guess.

oh well,
LC

Yep, that's Justin. :w00t:

That's because the auction has ended and it's sold.

Early this morning he had some old junk CB's with a ridiculous starting price, one of them was a 23 channel pace with starting bid at $50.00 :headbang

Yes his track record was something to be desired forsure he eventually settled with me which was a good thing although I kind of felt bad because there was a few that were on him that I believe never got satisfactory lucky I guess. I found pages of not so good under his name and callsign through QRZ,QTH and other sites and places its to bad.

It seemed he was a pretty inteligent guy but then again I never personally met him and he was decent on the phone I often wondered if he did all his work or if he was really the middle man?? All in all my situation with him had a better ending than it could have been. I do wish him well and I hope things are going better for him these days as time goes by things can an often do change. ;)

Last edited:
Justin had over $1000.00 of my money at one time. He delivered everything that I bought from him without a problem. He was a little slow with the shipping but he never ripped me off.

All in all I would say that Justin and I had transactions that totaled over 3K.

Did he rip off others? I don't know. All I know is that he was fair and up front with me. Then again, I met him and Frank a few times and I'm also known as someone you don't want to piss off. Maybe that had something to do with it.

I to had a hard time swallowing all that was happening with others but I didnt so much worry about all those at the time I was dealing with my own. All I know is I didnt end up empty handed but I also was fair and kept my cool with him. He helped me with technicalthings aswell so I couldnt understand all the stuff going on.

Justin had over $1000.00 of my money at one time. He delivered everything that I bought from him without a problem. He was a little slow with the shipping but he never ripped me off.

All in all I would say that Justin and I had transactions that totaled over 3K.

Did he rip off others? I don't know. All I know is that he was fair and up front with me. Then again, I met him and Frank a few times and I'm also known as someone you don't want to piss off. Maybe that had something to do with it.
I almost made the trip just to meet Gale. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.