• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Let's please leave CH 19 27.185 for the drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the NM dessert today in SW PA around noon. The broadcast today definitely sounded like a watergate, sounded like one was playing in the area as others have commented. He sounded like he was talking to drivers in the Midwest. No skip coming in today at the same time so it sounded like a silly one sided conversation. I have heard other times when skip was rolling, this did not sound like those broadcast. Definitely annoys routine traffic on Channel 19 on Interstate and water bottle gas well traffic. A lot of water bottles run Channel 15. Locals make contact on 19 then change to another channel for conversation. The most common traffic talking skip on Channel 19 that can be heard in this area comes from Ohio or the South.
Too bad there's no WebSDR in Lordsburg, NM. At least, not that I can find. Would answer a lot of questions if you could compare what's being received in that locale vs what's in your CB speaker.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
HaHa..... The other day I heard that fool fine tune coming through on Ch. 19. He sounds like as big of a fool on air as he does on his you tube videos. He was tooting his own horn about his radios are the best. Then giving road reports. I think he may be on drugs LOL.

Why does he convince others to play his recordings and why would someone do it?
What's the logic behind it?

On-Air advertising for his "Fine-Tune" rip-off business. He has a bunch of "jones-like" followers who worship his every word, pay his $700.00 for a $350.00 radio, and then are proud to belong to his elite group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.