• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Loudest Export radio out today?

All my tube radios have loud clear audio......but I think the General Radiotelephone Super MC-11A with a power mic n new tubes is unbelievably loud and awesome.

The Galaxy 94 that I had was a great radio (less the drift when cold). I got turn that thing down more than once. 636 mic and conversion was all that happened to it.

ive had a 2000 model rci 2995dx for a couple months now"green digital with blk background face,but has 2990 finals not mosfets" and by far the best radio ive ever had for getting out around the world..since having it ive talked everywhere in a short time to where it gets boring now and i dont get on it as much,but its on everyday waiting for that speacial good sounding radio i may hear so i can give a yell at them..
using d104 night eagle and 100 watts is all and just ordered a 8 band eq with noise gate to hopefully better the sound quality just a lil..
give ma a hollar on 37 lsb sometime..967 johnny9 in west central fl..(y)

Man Johnny9, been on the west coast of fl all week from Venice to Tampa, wish I would have known you're on 37lsb, I was calling for you on 38 lol. I will give you a shout Monday again on 37lsb, as I will be headed to Venice again Monday.

we almost talked once a few weeks ago,hahahaha..just wasnt workin for us..
me too,talked to italians,kangaroos,and greenland and all over.
past few weeks has had some great dx,ing and talking with some nice folks.

i talk long distance mostly as close range within 100 miles and it just hardly ever works..i have heard you a few times in the background..its this astroplane the way its surrounded by trees i feel.
hopefully get the material tomorrow to finish the quad then i will have horizontal in the upcoming weeks..73,s to ya 222. 967 john west central fl.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.