• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

magic jack

im surprised no one has asked the two most important questions about this new device/service.

1. does it cause noise on your CB radio?

2. does your CB radio bleed onto your phone line?

LC

so far NO it does not interfere with the radio, nor does the radio interfere with it.
for the $19.95 per year it is a good alternative phone line if you have a high speed internet connection. Works great in my home, but what really surprised me is that it works just as good in my truck. Made use of some of my older cordless phones that i was going to throw away.
Booty or someone said if your worried about spyware or logging, well if that's your concern, computers and technology is not for you, and I'd have to agree.

Dang is this twice now I've agreed with Booty?

youre still OK bowtie , i wouldnt worry about it untill the 3rd or 4th time , then you might be in trouble !! :)

I use it as a 4th line at work..

It indeed woks well..
If needed it can be un installed..

Just a slight word of caution..
it is not Un Limited calling...
in the packaging it states if calls exceed maximum average..then it will be dissolved/shut down !!

I have had mine for a yr now with NO troubles. The only thing I didn't like is where I live, I cant get the local exchange so I have to use a number that is for a city 60 miles away lol When I chatted with them, they said sometime in th e near future I will get the local exchange :D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.