1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Magnum s3 200 watt version SERVICE MANUAL

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Modifications' started by Retro CB Guy, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Retro CB Guy

Retro CB Guy Active Member

Hi all, I have a friend who needs the full service manual for his Magnum S3 (200watts version) and I am helping him out.

I looked prior to posting this and didn't see anything...

Thanks in advance 73's, Retro

2. nomadradio

nomadradio Analog Retentive

I remember the 80-Watt S3, but never a 200 Watt.

Is he sure about this? Could it be some sort of custom mod?

Retro CB Guy likes this.
  3. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Well-Known Member

Retro CB Guy likes this.
  4. Retro CB Guy

Retro CB Guy Active Member

Thanks for the response Mr. Nomad and I'm waiting on his reply still. But he mentioned to me that the service manual on CB Tricks doesn't have the RX end on it and that is where his problem is. Your valuable insight is always welcome !

73's Retro