1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Magnum S9 for sale

Discussion in 'CB Radio Gear SwapShop' started by Sommerkamp, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Redbeard U812

Redbeard U812 Sr. Member

That constitutes gross negligence on postmaster. Many have been fined and removed for just that. Maybe he was working with the thief who burned you and received a kickback? Hmmm....2 Federal Offenses.

walterjn likes this.

2. ButtFuzz

ButtFuzz Anti-BS Advocate ● WO0WOO ● Reverend Doctor

"That constitutes gross negligence on postmaster. Many have been fined and removed for just that. Maybe he was working with the thief who burned you and received a kickback? Hmmm....2 Federal Offenses."

Again, at the 10,000 foot level, NO DOUBT. TRUTH.

However, at the foot soldier level, YOU AND ME, the ones stuck holding the bag of cat Shiite, I don't have time to solve those problems.

357magnum likes this.
  3. TheRealPorkchop

TheRealPorkchop Certified Sith Pimp

That cat stuff don’t stink until you break that protective film it has naturally. Then, oh boy. I hate cat poop, it’s a biological weapon.

walterjn likes this.
  4. Redbeard U812

Redbeard U812 Sr. Member

I recall seeing a news show, like Dateline, where this kid from Jersey was selling radios thru the forums or web. He got a reputation of advertising one and selling another. Kid would do little mods a boast big results. Typical con artist.

Well this dude from Indiana, I think, got swindled over a Galaxy by the con artist kid and snubbed the little thief. Then the story just focused on the murder and how the kid didn't deserve it ...blah, blah, blah. The twerp ripped off a bunch of people, got mouthy with some, and never returned any money.

The whole thing got investigated by FBI and Postmaster General, major felonies were committed by the now deceased con artist kid. More time would have been handed down by the Postmaster to the kid than what was handed down to the dude that offed the kid.

Postmaster had backtracked packages from the dude and started finding others who had been ripped off. It was the work of the Postmaster that blew the lid off.

But the focus was on how the kid didn't deserve to die, and awl. Ya know, crying liberals who defend criminals, hold candle light vigils, and sing Cume By Ya while munching on Khale. But me? Oh ME? I say the kid deserved every bit of what he received, little con artist rip-off punk fart glue sniffin pizza deliverin pimple faced twerp.

5. TheRealPorkchop

Model car cement smells good. I was reading that expecting to see something about biological warfare with cat poop, you let me down.

I would have mailed the kid cat poop, it’s a serious weapon. I’d never kill someone over a radio but I’d bomb them with cat poop.

How did I get on cat poop? Now I’m having flashbacks to the cat pooping in my toolbox, damn you Mr. Tippy...

6. Redbeard U812

Redbeard U812 Sr. Member

I stay far, far away from cat poo. I actually like some cats, but due to their stink, which reminds me of ferrets, I cannot deal with them. They are best left outside to poop and piss, but then they have the nasty habit of messing the vehicles when windows are left down. They have been killing my chickens lately, and now my birds are contained in prison 24/7. I have the assault 12 gauge by the door in case of feline assault. Death to all cats. But don't worry TRPC I will save some of the kitty poo for you.

7. S&W357

S&W357 WDX-556 Supporting Member Space For Rent

My one cat keeps the local 4-legged predators in control so I can't complain. She's bad about dragging them in the house though.

[​IMG]

ButtFuzz and 357magnum like this.
  8. Shadetree Mechanic

Shadetree Mechanic 808 On The North Side of Dover

Looks like she really did a number on that cyote.

357magnum, walterjn and S&W357 like this.
  9. TheRealPorkchop

Naw, you can keep the cat poo. My neighbors keep the hood supplied with that.

10. IMD262

IMD262 Well-Known Member

11. IMD262

IMD262 Well-Known Member

ButtFuzz likes this.
  12. Blackcat630

Blackcat630 Sr. Member

Well done on finding that. Saw that episode years ago and remembered it as I watched it again. Pipe bomb a little excessive BUT when you make a living at ripping people off sometimes you rip off the wrong dude...

357magnum, S&W357 and TheRealPorkchop like this.
  13. S&W357

S&W357 WDX-556 Supporting Member Space For Rent

When Redbeard mentioned this in the thread it was the first I'd heard about it. :eek:

Just watched the Forensic Files episode...thanks for posting that.

14. Redbeard U812

Redbeard U812 Sr. Member

Ummmm...just a little freaky that the guy who posted the video uses this as profile picture......
    upload_2019-4-19_12-0-27.jpeg
    It's the Profile Sketch from OKC Bomber. Someone has a very twisted sense of humor.....at least I hope it is in humor. :sneaky:

15. Blackcat630

Blackcat630 Sr. Member

I believe that is the unabomber Ted Kaczynski sketch..

Redbeard U812 and undertaker like this.