1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Magnum S9 for sale

Discussion in 'CB Radio Gear SwapShop' started by Sommerkamp, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Sommerkamp

Sommerkamp Member

Hi, I have a Magnum S9 that needs some work its has good output but its off frequency its in real good shape i have the mic and power cord for it and i will take $200.00.thanks

2. 9C1Driver

9C1Driver Sr. Member

You have a PM.

3. Sommerkamp

Sommerkamp Member

Hi, i don't paypal i will take a us poastal money order i have another guy interested in it he is thinking about it send me your email address.Thanks

4. 9C1Driver

9C1Driver Sr. Member

Yea Pay-pal is such a quick easy safe way to go. E-mail was sent in a PM, no reply. Thanks I'm out take care.

5. w9cll

w9cll W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member

Yes and very safe.

6. TIN_CAN

TIN_CAN Active Member

Sometimes pay pal will put a hold on payment while verifing payment source, some buyers think your scamming them. I use paypal all the time just had this happen once.

7. 70cst

70cst Active Member

Agree with PayPal