• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MARCH MADNESS

G-Golly Wally

WDX 719 SE Oklahoma
Nov 5, 2008
Southeastern Oklahoma
Anyone watching the NCAA tournament? Been a day of upsets, Kentucky has been taken down by 15 seed St Petters, U Conn was upset by 13 seed New Mexico St and right now my HOGS are struggling with 13 seed Vermont.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunbulls

:eek: HOGS squeak one out against Vermont!! And incase anyone is wondering why I'm an Arkansas Razorbacks fan, I grew up in Fort Smith Arkansas until I was 14 years old. Been living in Oklahoma for 40 years, but I'll always be a HOG fan :cool:

They will be playing NM State next in Buffalo. That’s not too far from my home. No tickets to go, but I'll be checking that game out on TNT. It’s been TV remote madness around here. Some games are recorded while other games are being checked on often. Meanwhile the XYL always wants the Tennis channel thrown in the mix.

Reactions: G-Golly Wally
They will be playing NM State next in Buffalo. That’s not too far from my home. No tickets to go, but I'll be checking that game out on TNT. It’s been TV remote madness around here. Some games are recorded while other games are being checked on often. Meanwhile the XYL always wants the Tennis channel thrown in the mix.
Channel surfing here, been some close games. College basketball is on a more level playing field than College football some of these teams you never hear about have some darn good players. NM State has one that can shoot lights out, hopefully we can contain him a little bit.

UCLA moves on to play NC!!!! Should be good!!!

Saint Peter also moves on!!!!
I don't get to see to much West Coast basketball but UCLA usually has a good team. I enjoy watching any good college teams. Oklahoma has a NBA team, and I think I've seen 5 games maybe, and to be honest I don't think I've watched an entire game out of those 5. I just can't get into pro ball like I can college ball.

I don't get to see to much West Coast basketball but UCLA usually has a good team. I enjoy watching any good college teams. Oklahoma has a NBA team, and I think I've seen 5 games maybe, and to be honest I don't think I've watched an entire game out of those 5. I just can't get into pro ball like I can college ball.

Basketball is my 3rd favorite sport after baseball and football. I have been spoiled with basketball here in the Los Angeles area. Showtime and LakeShow Lakers! College ball is definitely fun!! But during the Madness it gets….well…MAD!!! LOL

We have been listening to our local St. Bonaventure Bonnies on the radio. Unfortunately, not too many live NIT games are viewable. Yesterday they beat the Oklahoma Sooners 70-68. Of course we are also channel surfing other teams. When you said “Man these tight games are killing me”, all I can say is I ditto that response! Meanwhile in an upset, Fritz the 20th seed from the U.S beat 4th ranked Nadal from Spain.

Reactions: G-Golly Wally
If I had any hair I would have pulled it out! I have a stress headache!!! HOGS to the Elite Eight, I can't believe it!
20220324_202626.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated