• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MARCH MADNESS

That was crazy!!! My Bruins are next and if they win they play…..yup…Saint Peters!!!!
I'm just tuning in, good luck to you and your Bruins. And if by chance the HOGS and BRUINS meet up, we owe y'all for beating us In the 1995 National Championship game. I thought we were going to win back to back titles, best I remember our point gard couldn't match up with your point gard, and we came out on the losing end.

Reactions: ForestRunner98
I'm just tuning in, good luck to you and your Bruins. And if by chance the HOGS and BRUINS meet up, we owe y'all for beating us In the 1995 National Championship game. I thought we were going to win back to back titles, best I remember our point gard couldn't match up with your point gard, and we came out on the losing end.
I remember that year…this town went bananas!!!!

Thank you sir and hopefully we can play each other!!! That would be sweet. Battle of WWDX!!!

Reactions: G-Golly Wally
Had to turn down the volume….announcers so biased against UCLA. NC makes a lay up and they scream like banshees!!
I felt the same way about the announcers and Gonzaga, Sorry this game didn't go your way, I thought UCLA had it under control until Love hit those back to back 3's. I wish UCLA would have won, I'm not a fan of North Carolina, Kentucky, Kansas or Duke. Don't get me wrong, they're all great basketball programs and I don't mean to make anyone mad who supports those teams, but I feel like they're the haves (good year after year) and the rest of the country is the have not's. Kind of like Alabama in football, it would be nice if some of the other teams got a shot at a championship, at least college basketballs playing field isn't as lopsided as college football. I respect all those programs, athletes want to play for them for a reason, and the reason is, they're Good!

I felt the same way about the announcers and Gonzaga, Sorry this game didn't go your way, I thought UCLA had it under control until Love hit those back to back 3's. I wish UCLA would have won, I'm not a fan of North Carolina, Kentucky, Kansas or Duke. Don't get me wrong, they're all great basketball programs and I don't mean to make anyone mad who supports those teams, but I feel like they're the haves (good year after year) and the rest of the country is the have not's. Kind of like Alabama in football, it would be nice if some of the other teams got a shot at a championship, at least college basketballs playing field isn't as lopsided as college football. I respect all those programs, athletes want to play for them for a reason, and the reason is, they're Good!
I try to tune out the bias announcers but you can only handle so much. It’s not just college ball but it’s every sports team in Los Angeles. That stupid “beat LA” chant that EVERY city says when playing us, regardless of sport. I digress.

I love having new teams win! Especially small schools with a tiny sports program. It gives the schools pride that they played well or even beat big multi million dollar schools. Totally agree with Bama. They are excellent but damn!! They don’t win one year and they feel like it’s the end of the world. LOL

Good luck with your HOGS!! Duke is tough but even the big boys can fall!!!

Reactions: G-Golly Wally
Well, Duke had to much talent for Arkansas. I can't complain we started conference play 0 and 3, at that point I didn't think we'd even make the tournament. Congratulations to Duke they were the better team. Arkansas has a bright future, we have the best recruiting class in school history coming in next season, hopefully it all comes together and we have a tremendous season.
Let's go Saint Peter's!!!
Coach K is a class act, definitely a hall of fame coach. It would be fitting for him to go out with a National Title, but It would be neat to see the Cinderella Saint Peter's win it all.

Last edited:
So far after the 1/2 it’s looking terrible for Saint Peters!! 44-20 NC o_O
I didn't get to watch any of it, I thought I saw where Saint Peter's lost. I have to leave for work tomorrow, so as usual I waited to the last minute to tie up loose ends and I've been running in circles today. I still need to change my oil sometime before bed:p

It's that time again, haven't got to see a lot of the games but have caught a few. I love college basketball. ForestRunner, your Bruins are pretty salty, I'm hoping to catch one of their games. My Hogs got past the first round now we play Kansas, we can beat them if we play a perfect game. With that being said the odds are against us, but you never know.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated