• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

meanwhile out in the garage ...

Reference-Circuit-page-008.jpg

So this didn't get a lot of attention when first posted. I understand. You would have had to actually click on the link and read 11 pages of relevant data. You maybe would have had to look at a few graphs and make sense of one or two highly technical terms like efficiency or gain.
I know how hard it can be when you can't just point to something in an online catalog and have it delivered next day air. Seriously, who could possibly expect anyone to source the parts and actually build such a thing ? Just getting over the TLDR is such an effort I can't imagine ordering individual parts from a bill of materials.

Almost forgot to mention, It's a 50 Volt device. Just get over it. Buy a 50 Volt brick and just get over it. If you want to take one mobile there are many ways to do it. Oh sure it's complicated and may even require a separate alternator at 50 Volts. I can well understand that any possible research or effort put into a 50 Volt mobile supply is absolutely the end of your hopes and dreams as you know them.

There's always RM Italy, right ?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.