• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 (-:

Switch Kit

Apr 6, 2005
Usually wait til my B-Day passes on the 14th , but what the hay !! Just to say thanks for the great transactions from others and the help I've received and for ya'lls that have put up with my opinions over the year. Just to wish all the WWRF members and there Families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2007 to come. It's been my pleasure since April of 2005 to me a member of this fine ,fair and well moderated site. As far as IM concerned it don't get much better then this fella's !!
Thanks again Switch Kit and Family........ HAPPY HO HO'S ON YOUR HE HE'S............... PEACE......... :D
im001809xc6.jpg

Well All...

Winter is truly upon us now....
Merry Xmas to all...
(Happy Haunakha and Happy Quanza)

May all enjoy the holidays

To all a Happy and prosperous New year

Oh and Switch Kit...Happy B-Day

and to all...happy DXing as we are now in the new cycle
so Dxing should only get better over the next few years

Merry Chistmas and Happy New Year's to Everyone on the FORUM :beer :beer : and to are TROOP'S all over the World
:usa :usa :usa :usa
Tom
(Ret: Army: N/Co 75th Airborne Ranger ARVN 1967-69)

Hey Skip ! Roman Catholic Irish , The McGoldricks are wave'in a happy holiday hand your way. Peace to you and your's from me and mines. (and to all the rest) Switch Kit

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the forum members. Hope 2007 brings us what we want. Everyone stay safe and have a very good time.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.