• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 (-:

Whats' going guys ? This things been up here now for 11 days , only 14 replys ? You guys not in the Christmas mood this year ? less then 6 and 1/2 days left , Hope I didn't offend anybody ? I just know we have a lot more members around here who take the time to share there stuff (know how) through out the year. Just my way of saying thanks I guess. Life in the fast lane I suppose ? I still hope you all have a good end of 2006 and a better 2007 , It's the first time we are doing the Christmas thing around here in the last 3 years past , Mom's health aint the best and I lost my only sister the year before last , so it's good to see ole mom's in the spirit of things. :) So hey guys , I hope you's that do's have a really nice Holiday Season , Peace from the ole Switch Kit

welcome sandbagger , Hmmmmm ? Sandbagger huh ? guess we won't be hearing much from you then huh ? Peace

LOL! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your's God Bless.Peace Out

HAPPY BIRTHADAY to you also.Laterz Sandbagger

To the 2MGuy at Christmas time , I totally wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas , and that the good Lord can find you justice and satisfaction needed for you to be content one way or the other along with a few others around these parts. Peace dude. :)

Christmas Greetings to everyone from the Appalachian Mountains of Pa. :D Hope you had a nice B'day Switch and a blessed New Year to come for you and your family !

God Bless,
Ron

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Everything is El Dead-o. Joy!
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Please advise me to what is a good replacement mic for my SR-497HPC... Answer: 497 is "wired like Cobra", so many choices available. That radio does not need a power mic, so purchase a stock "coffin style" mic with a decent cord, like the ones that Astatic uses. The Superstar DM-507 is my go-to. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3050474478...adANq91JSiEEnz8EGqPJRBloTgEyaVsBoCtoMQAvD_BwE $12.99 + .99 cent shipping.