• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007 (-:

Whats' going guys ? This things been up here now for 11 days , only 14 replys ? You guys not in the Christmas mood this year ? less then 6 and 1/2 days left , Hope I didn't offend anybody ? I just know we have a lot more members around here who take the time to share there stuff (know how) through out the year. Just my way of saying thanks I guess. Life in the fast lane I suppose ? I still hope you all have a good end of 2006 and a better 2007 , It's the first time we are doing the Christmas thing around here in the last 3 years past , Mom's health aint the best and I lost my only sister the year before last , so it's good to see ole mom's in the spirit of things. :) So hey guys , I hope you's that do's have a really nice Holiday Season , Peace from the ole Switch Kit

welcome sandbagger , Hmmmmm ? Sandbagger huh ? guess we won't be hearing much from you then huh ? Peace

LOL! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your's God Bless.Peace Out

HAPPY BIRTHADAY to you also.Laterz Sandbagger

To the 2MGuy at Christmas time , I totally wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas , and that the good Lord can find you justice and satisfaction needed for you to be content one way or the other along with a few others around these parts. Peace dude. :)

Christmas Greetings to everyone from the Appalachian Mountains of Pa. :D Hope you had a nice B'day Switch and a blessed New Year to come for you and your family !

God Bless,
Ron

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.