• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

moron on 28.425

hookedon6

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Jun 21, 2008
guess who in on "his" freq and is getting blasted for being a moron:D

it really getting heated:censored::censored: :pop:

He has snapped... 2 weeks ago he was cussing people out for NOT being a 10/10 member and answering his call,
Saying it was wasting his time and the the other party was a Bleep and Bleep idiot

Please please let me guess !!!!

.425 ?? 10-10 ??

Is it Todd, KC4TVZ by any chance? What a schmuck.

What a total jackwagon. This guy lives about 40 miles from me and unfortunately I can hear him direct.

He is a total CBer and gets on 19, the trucker channel in the SE, and lays down on it calling ONE-NINE, ONE-NINE over and over to interfere with the truckers and calls himself the One Nine Kid. Other channels his "regular" handle is The Warrior. And with his super thick stupid southern drawl you can imagine how that sounds... Wawwreeyooorrrrrrr

Everybody hates this moron

And don't miss Mrs. Jackwagon, KD4BVG

He's such a two-faced blob of blubber. He takes turns raising pure hell on CB then runs up to 10 meters and "who me?...I'm innocent...I haven't done anything..."

The local ARC in his home county refuses him membership....because everybody knows him and knows what he does and how he behaves. Sad

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
My log shows I've worked him twice in the past. I now have him check marked as a TURD.

128fs318181.gif
25r30wi.gif
25r30wi.gif

I logged 5 NEW 10-10 Contacts on 03-15-2012.
WA6DON
PJ2/DK5ON
N0BZ
KB5NJY
WA6UDR
So that just proves my type of operation on 10 Meters Works because I really didn't expect to make but 3 New 10-10 contacts on 03-15-2012.

catch you all tommorrow on 28.425!!!

Todd

Reactions: 1 person
We have a bunch in this area who follow the same shtick: Raise hell with the 11M crowd, go back to 10 and act like nothing happened. Their buddies cover for them (of course). Only problem is that a lot of the offendees have export radios and/or VHF ham transceivers and will bring the fight into the ham bands.

Those of us who use both services are naturally caught in the crossfire. (rolleyes)

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated