• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

moved

LoneWolf TN

Apr 2, 2005
Yup, I be Hossless. Decided to make a namechange when the forum was changed.
As far as the "nutty conspiracy" thingy goes. Do 1/10th the research I do on the "New World Order", Globalism, One World Government, UN, 911, Gulags here in AmeriKa, tracking and tracing control grid, weather warefare/modification projects, secret societies, training for house to house search gun confiscation, Oklahoma City bombing, Waco, Ruby Ridge, Urban Warfare Training, the Patriot Act, Homeland inSecurity, CIA drug smuggling, pharmaceutical company attrocities, Haliburton, Gulf of Tonkin, Bin Laden family - Bush family in bed with one another, USS Liberty destroyed by the Israeli military/Govt. The list could go on perpetually.
SORRY, THIS IS THE 10K SECTION. OOPS, my bad. :shock:

LoneWolf TN

I didn't think I was letting anything out of the bag there Hoss, your post's give you away no matter what name you choose to use.
That said I don't waste my time on nut job web sites, I have a mind of my own and make my own decisions.
And you better believe the toolman is armed to the teeth, survival of the fittest, right.

dxChat
Help Users