• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My new 8 element 2 meter quad.

Don't see any message yet. I called them again this morning. NADA except VM.
I sent you a PM here in this group.I called them and they answered within 4 rings.I did not know your name or call sign so I could not tell them who you are.Do you know how to check your messages on this site?

SIX-SHOOTER

Reactions: Rwb
That's the same number I've been calling. Got VM again. I ain't pissing with them anymore. Going to call credit card company and their BBB to report the nonsense.

Pretty shitty not returning my numerous voicemails and emails. They sure took my credit card info, though.

Screw them.

That's the same number I've been calling. Got VM again. I ain't pissing with them anymore. Going to call credit card company and their BBB to report the nonsense.

Pretty shitty not returning my numerous voicemails and emails. They sure took my credit card info, though.

Screw them.

I don't get it? Every single time I call I get an answer.I have never gotten a voice mail either & they reply to my emails quickly.

SIX-SHOOTER

Screw them.

I don't get it? Every single time I call I get an answer.I have never gotten a voice mail either & they reply to my emails quickly.

SIX-SHOOTER

Are you guys sure you are both calling the same number?

Reactions: Rwb and binrat
Must have me on a shit list or something. I've even left messages from two different phone numbers. I can print out all my emails I've sent and print log of calls. I've been very pleasant with all my correspondences. I didn't want to get nasty for fear of them having a serious health issue or something.

I posted my inquiry on QRZ. Few members have said they've given up trying to order anything. Sounds like some sort of issue, for sure.

Capt, 1 of those ones out of the Ukraine that does about 10 watts. height is might and on top of a mountain of some sort should get me some range.

I've been looking at on of those to use with my 590 and G90. The price is right and reviews are good. My G90 only goes to 30 megs, but it doesn't have FM. My 590 will give me the full band.

Reactions: binrat

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.