• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My new "motor cycle"

That's sweet! Although I use a quickie p 222 power chair as my main mobility chair, I've got a light whaight quickie manual chair in the attic I never use. I wonder if this can be moded to fit a manual wheelchair. That would be sick. I'd definitely dig it as a Coney island boardwalk cruiser. Five O on the boardwalk would have a shit fit. Thay known if thay hassle me thay would start a near riot. Thy would have to catch me first and believe you me I would definitely take off when thay stop me and tell me "no gas powered vehicles on the board's". I can see that shit goin viral in ten minutes. Three or four cops chasing down a guy in a gas powered w/c. Funny just thinking about it. I'm gonna do a search to see if thay make on of those for a manual w/c. Make sure you wear a helmet Captain. My friend used to ride his sportster around the hood with a plastic scoolabosta with a string as a strap in place of a helmet.

me and my friend put one on his bike, it is quick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL04a8kw26w

Any possibility that you can go to a bike shop and get a piece of chain and splice it in with a couple of master links so that you can use the rear derailer? If so; then you can get six(?) forward gears. Ought to be able to get excessive speed that way.
Just sayin . . . .

Dunno, but some models have a shift kit. They aren't cheap. I'm starting out basic first. I'm sure I'll get the bug and start getting into the performance side of these kits. Tons and tons of videos on YouTube.

Any possibility that you can go to a bike shop and get a piece of chain and splice it in with a couple of master links so that you can use the rear derailer? If so; then you can get six(?) forward gears. Ought to be able to get excessive speed that way.
Just sayin . . . .

Excessive speed? Sounds like a recipe for excessive injuries to me. Oh the road rash.

Reactions: 2 people
Just sayin . . . .

we were trying to accomplish something similar. but with that motor everything's on the wrong side

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.