• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My new "motor cycle"

Turn the motor off and pedal when you pass a cop or get a "motorcycle".

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 179
I'm putting a caliper brake up front. I don't plan to hotrod it. I may have to abandon much of my plans. I found out yesterday that Ohio considers motorized bicycles much the same as mopeds.

I can't afford any moving violations. I got a speeding ticket that just increased my insurance rate by $36 a month. I may just buy an Enduro or small street bike or something.

Damn laws and shit, can't have no fun anymore.

Our town cop is a real stickler.

I have a clean driving record and my truck insurance is 121 a month.....wish my insurance was $36 a month.

Also up here....anything over 50cc is considered a motorcycle and you must have plates and insurance registration and motorcycle endorsement.

In KY people that have license suspension due to DUI buy those just so they can avoid riding the bus. One guy was HUGE and you could tell the little scooter was really struggling just to get moving.

Last edited:
I would just get a 50cc scooter and then all you have to do is put a sticker on it like a bicycle and your good to go.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.