• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

My new "motor cycle"

Pretty cool, and looks like a lot of fun. I just hope you don't drive it up an down my street like the wanker in that video. :laugh:

Brett

Reactions: 1 person
I'm putting a caliper brake up front. I don't plan to hotrod it. I may have to abandon much of my plans. I found out yesterday that Ohio considers motorized bicycles much the same as mopeds.

I can't afford any moving violations. I got a speeding ticket that just increased my insurance rate by $36 a month. I may just buy an Enduro or small street bike or something.

Damn laws and shit, can't have no fun anymore.

Our town cop is a real stickler.

you could build a sidecar for the wifes bike, and put the motor on hers for when she gets tired of pedaling you around.

then you could soup it up.
can't get a ticket when you're an innocent passenger.

Attachments

• Photo0161.jpeg
    Photo0161.jpeg
    508.6 KB · Views: 177
I'm putting a caliper brake up front. I don't plan to hotrod it. I may have to abandon much of my plans. I found out yesterday that Ohio considers motorized bicycles much the same as mopeds.

I can't afford any moving violations. I got a speeding ticket that just increased my insurance rate by $36 a month. I may just buy an Enduro or small street bike or something.

Damn laws and shit, can't have no fun anymore.

Our town cop is a real stickler.

Wildfire Motors
Doughnuts are a big help in this case. ;)

Bike is fun as hell to ride. It draws plenty of attention. Everybody wants to know how much and where to get one. The neighborhood teens are really interested.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.