• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New bench up and running....

6 Weeks ago none of this existed, I'm going to blame this on all of you for getting me back on the bench. I already have several radios to repair and about 6 more on the way. What the He!! was I thinking. Well, I'm soon going to be fully retired and I need a little extra income... besides this all has to be paid for LOL!

View attachment 22657

Nice, and you keep yourself busy. The worst thing you can do is sit idle doing nothing and let your mind rot. The brain is like any other part of the body that needs exercise to keep healthy. Looks like you will be having plenty of fun.

Oh he'll be able to keep his brain going on the next radio I send him lol. He did a great job on my 95T2. and was really good about answering any and all calls or texts I sent about it. I don't mind bragging on folks from this site, and @OldTech03 is now one of them.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.