• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New president lincoln 2

Who's that?

A bloke called George from Glasgow who now seems to claim to know how to buy illegal guns. He has some serious mental issues and has been banned from pretty much every forum. I've noticed he comes on here, posts his drivel for a few days then disappears for several weeks no doubt having earned yet another ban.

He seems to have some beef with me because I didn't accept his crap as fact and I'm quite sure that somewhere in that deranged mind of his he thinks I'm responsible for his bannings.

Although he denies being 108AT144, his posts on various forums where he was banned do go on a bit like this nutter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0HxYBGvD9g

A bloke called George from Glasgow who now seems to claim to know how to buy illegal guns. He has some serious mental issues and has been banned from pretty much every forum. I've noticed he comes on here, posts his drivel for a few days then disappears for several weeks no doubt having earned yet another ban.

He seems to have some beef with me because I didn't accept his crap as fact and I'm quite sure that somewhere in that deranged mind of his he thinks I'm responsible for his bannings.

Although he denies being 108AT144, his posts on various forums where he was banned do go on a bit like this nutter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0HxYBGvD9g

R U STALKING ME ?????

I told you before following me about hoping I drop some knowledge that you woould need an enigma machine to decode ain't gonna happen.

I have severe mental issues, that's rich from the guy who quoted on HRD, "sorry for the way I've been, been off my meds, normal service will be resumed shortly", lmao go on deny that one, the psychological term for your insinuation is psychological projection.Look it up,lol.

I know there's a few people here who saw it, infact on on Guzzy's site I got asked to remove it as my scrolling signature as it was frying Jon's nut seeing you mentioned all the time, and I did remove it for the sake of Jon's sanity cause he's a decent guy.

I'm fed up telling you numpty, I've had 4 bans, 1 from TM1 and 3 here, if you want to know why or why I returned ask the admin staff, I'm sure Jeff,Garth or Tim will confirm that.I was never ever banned from HRD, infact quite the opposite, I ain't telling you what was said or who pm'd me you complained about me, but I can assure you I wasn't ever banned.

I drop in and out because I have a LIFE, something you wouldn't understand

I have never thought you were behind me getting banned anywhere, although I know for a fact you've tried and been laughed at. I got banned for saying what I thought on all occasions. I'm sure the admin here will confirm that.

I have no beef with you, I just think your a prick that talks bullshit and gives people bad advice,Wasn't that long back you were firing endless questions at me on TM1 which on every occasion I gave you good advice,until you came out with RF only travels on the centre conductor and not the shield thus defying the laws of physics and basic electronics, I then realised you were beyond help, especially after you claimed the UK military taught you that, You denied it on HRD, Simon 26OD004, copied and pasted it to prove you were lying, Simon is also a ham by the way, so he had no reason to back a cb'er over a ham unless said ham was spouting pish again !!!

I've already told you I am not Podgy, or George 108 AT144 as you know him, although I do know him,but I've never met him as so many people here have went to his door and he hides under the bed and claims he's connected to one of the most well known families in Glasgow, which in itself isn't the smartest thing to do.

He stays in an area called Milton in the North of the city, I come from the west end near Drumchapel in an area called Knightswood,My callsign is 108YZ024, I have a few others but never use them as YZ was first local group I joined when I came back on air in 99, I am also 108DT374,108TM024,108PS078, and a couple of others I can't recall off the top of my head.

Podgy isn't even a real AT member as far as I know, I don't like Aldo as he's an ignoramous on air, so I would never join that group despite being asked several times over the years, especially back when I was SDX 501 in the late 70's/early 80's when AT was just starting out, I have never abused any foreigner on SSB, apart from Aldo when he got a bit lippy one night and he tried to take over a frequency I'd been using for hours claiming it was AT group frequency, I told him politely to go fuck himself, that was circa summer 2000 and as I was 300m above sea level running about 150w out a B300p and giving him 60db over S9, AT group freq changed that night as his minions couldn't compete with my signal, the only time,that's how I remember it so vividly.

I think when m42duster asked who's that he was reffering to Mr yaecomwood, he now knows its you, numpty.

The usual process of humans is to read,think type, you misread, don't think and type the first drivel that ejaculates from your mouth, hence my nicknmae for you being the Driffield Dribbler,lmao.

Reactions: 1 person
@Dave...

Are you going to be able to comment on the CW mode on this radio?

Hopefully tests on phone this weekend and I'll have to get a key maybe next weekend.
Hell morse that's a thing from the days of the C&G RAE, shows how much I use it, not got a key here :love:

Dave, if you don't put it in the video can you confirm that in VFO mode its continuous tune on 10m from start to finish or if its a case of going through to you get to the top of one band then having to change to the next band? Its the one thing that put me off the Grant 2.

I'm guessing it doesn't have UK 40 FM?

As for the CW, you could always bodge a key with a microswitch. It'd sound terrible sent CW but at least it gives an indication of any chirping and you could always TX into a dummy load so nobody else can hear :whistle:

Dave, if you don't put it in the video can you confirm that in VFO mode its continuous tune on 10m from start to finish or if its a case of going through to you get to the top of one band then having to change to the next band? Its the one thing that put me off the Grant 2.

I'm guessing it doesn't have UK 40 FM?

As for the CW, you could always bodge a key with a microswitch. It'd sound terrible sent CW but at least it gives an indication of any chirping and you could always TX into a dummy load so nobody else can hear :whistle:

As I said Connor I'll show the radio the best I can, I have a very expensive key, but it's not here at the moment.
I can send and RX morse it's no biggie to me.
It's just not what I enjoy:unsure:
I'm not bodging anything up........it's just not my style:bdh:

Thanks Dave. It'd be nice to have something that did UKFM and 10m with true VFO. I know I could do it easily with my Icom 7000 but I'd rather have the money in the bank and by the time I've bought all the brackets and 5m separation cable for it I'm halfway towards the cost of a Lincoln 2.

I wish they would have buried the beep and echo functions deep within the menu somewhere. I mean, they could still keep it for the aficionados, but make 'em work to access it. Then they could assign the dedicated buttons for something useful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.