• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New president lincoln 2

Looks like we may be getting our hands on them after all , thanks for the link m42duster!! I wouldn't mind having one of the Lincoln 2's . And Oggy thanks for the reports , keep up the great work. God bless and 73's.

I wish they would have buried the beep and echo functions deep within the menu somewhere. I mean, they could still keep it for the aficionados, but make 'em work to access it. Then they could assign the dedicated buttons for something useful.

Not to mention the Channel 19/9 button.

I was under the assumption that Ch 14 was the calling channel in the UK.

14 was supposed to be base and 19 mobile but pretty much everywhere 19 ended up being the sole calling channel and to listen to it now you'd think it was the only channel anyone actually has on their CB.

I've driven a couple of million miles all over this land and the town near me is the only one I know of that still uses Ch14 but everyone has migrated onto 446 so there's nobody to call anyway.

Reactions: 1 person
14 was supposed to be base and 19 mobile but pretty much everywhere 19 ended up being the sole calling channel and to listen to it now you'd think it was the only channel anyone actually has on their CB.

I've driven a couple of million miles all over this land and the town near me is the only one I know of that still uses Ch14 but everyone has migrated onto 446 so there's nobody to call anyway.

Ch14 was call channel Carmen up till early 80's and as Connor says is rarely used anywhere now, 19 is now the abuse/call ch,lol, funnily enough I rarely go on it, used to love it years ago,lmao

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.