• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New SSB export radio coming soon - RCI X9

Squelchscan (tm) is a function on his channel mod boards that have memory function and "VFO" from the channel selector. This would have no function on this new RCI radio.

And, as to the factory warranty VOID sticker, Les puts his own stickers on the radio when he sets it up and sells it. We had our own stickers too when I worked at a shop over 20 years ago.

I have been asking for a scaled down 2950 with DSP, compression and eSSB for about 15 years now. This is just another Galaxy turd. 10-12m with continuous tuning and 6m. Bring it to market at not more then $300 and watch them FLY off the shelves. The size of the HR2510

Reactions: Christopher17
They could at least give us a real freq. counter that is not just a display but a live reading actual freq. counter. I am getting tired of their garbage. This is why I have not bought a new radio in 20 years from anyone. I wont either until someone makes a radio I want to buy.

They could at least give us a real freq. counter that is not just a display but a live reading actual freq. counter. I am getting tired of their garbage. This is why I have not bought a new radio in 20 years from anyone. I wont either until someone makes a radio I want to buy.
Give me remote head!!! Geez it's been around in Ham circles for years...

I have been asking for a scaled down 2950 with DSP, compression and eSSB for about 15 years now. This is just another Galaxy turd. 10-12m with continuous tuning and 6m. Bring it to market at not more then $300 and watch them FLY off the shelves. The size of the HR2510

I always thought it would be cool to have a AM/FM/SSB 10/11/12 meter export / 2 meter combo radio or one with GMRS built in since a lot of 4x4 clubs are moving to those.

trash radio get a icom like i got! ill bet most of u cant afford one so your stuck with this junk lol maybe use your stimulus checks and buy a icom

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.