• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New SSB export radio coming soon - RCI X9

Dude, you can't even complete a sentence properly, you probably live in Mommy's basement and listen to Adel songs !
Let's help him out....LOL

trash (Trash) radio(,) get a (an) icom like i ( I ) got (have)! ill (I'll) bet most of u (you) cant (can't) afford one so your (you're) stuck with this junk (,) lol (.) maybe (Maybe) use your stimulus checks and (to) buy a (an) icom

"Thompson ave oceanside ny station got down !!! im on ch 38lsb and 27.380 lsb most of the time. also 7.200 without a license lol"

Along with his inability to spell out words and use punctuation, the last part of his signature tells you everything you need to know about him....

With shipping 496.00 to Texas!!:cool::unsure:

A little over $300 with tax/ship + tune/convert on the Lincoln II+ from Walcott I’ve been running.

Received RM ITALY KL7405v from DNJ today. $130 give or take. 85W -140W (200W per RM).

$430 if I round it up.

Okay, if I add a UNIDEN BC645 electret mic + adaptor and tax/ship I’m in for another $32.

How do I get it up another $30 or so. Ha! Another handful of ferrites!!

Now I made it to $496,

Edit: I am curious about its SSB performance though.

That is — or ought to be — the make-or-break for a big truck mobile radio installed in overhead console.

BUT!
(Big One) gonna have to have 20A-capable power with a 20’ run. Call it 25-feet of POS/NEG 6-AWG with FR cover + Bussmann Termination fuse and lug ends. There’s another $65, easily.

“Land, ho! $600 off the port bow, Captain.”

Better give a Kenwood a run for it on SSB.

(As before, get it if ya want it).

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.