• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New thread to debate V-4000

Just let me see if I even understand your ridiculousness this time. You find an old drawing online and now want me to argue it was made in CST? That's equal to answering the question you wish you were asked rather than the ones you have been asked. Maybe putting the carriage in front of the horse a little? Wouldn't you have to find an example where I used that picture claiming CST produced it first or is this just your system of preventative maintenance?

Now get back to wiggling your way around describing all your field experience working with gammas and how they act like 6 db attenuators. Then when you're done with that, work on your resume detailing your education and job experience that would make us all feel more comfortable following your blind lead.

Yea! Brain!!

I already got the cone of the antenna SIGMA 4 radiate in phase!!

11748d1385089037t-new-thread-debate-v-4000-sigma-4-phase.jpg

Cones have been radiating in phase on Sigma's since sometime around 1980. How many years has the design had you stumped now? If you can make like two more inaccurate models along with three pretty cartoons, you should have most of the forum convinced you know what you're talking about then.

Cones have been radiating in phase on Sigma's since sometime around 1980. How many years has the design had you stumped now? If you can make like two more inaccurate models along with three pretty cartoons, you should have most of the forum convinced you know what you're talking about then.

If you can prove something with a diagram of a software U $ S 2,500, no need to make a drawing hand, but like you can not prove anything scientifically, marinated published drawings of many words, never proven by scientific evidence. Only drawings and words of the cheapest car salesman.

Attachments

• nwe34-750x750.jpg
    nwe34-750x750.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 2
I couldn't agree with you more. Why do you think the 3 websites I own and maintain all have the latest models produced in CST? With 12 distributors worldwide, you don't really expect me to maintain their websites too do you? I simply check them occasionally to make sure they are in agreement with our distributor contract with them.

I find nothing unusual or misleading in the Progressive Concepts advertising. They are a well respected distributor of major broadcast equipment manufacturers. You'll also notice the product is clearly advertised on their site with an unconditional money back guarantee to outperform ANY other FM broadcast antenna. Find me JUST ONE other company confident enough in their product to offer that?

Tell me how we stay in business with 12 distributors all offering my companies guarantee? How long do you think it would take for some of these educated clients to spot the things you fantasize about if they were founded in a bit of truth? Wiggle your way around that one since you can't elaborate on your lack of experience or education as asked.

This guy is not capable of learning a damn thing because he's honed his skill of denial beyond the point of educating him. He's become so desperate to prove the facts found in the field wrong, he thinks he's going to find information to support his misunderstanding on my distributors websites. Like he could find something contradicting there.

Reactions: 1 person
In an effort to preserve the learning process in the forum, I wonder if a new feature may be in the best interest of the forum. Can we add a feature to dislike someone's post or to lower their reputation so that new people can understand the difference between reputable sources and those who have proven themselves to be consistently unreliable?

It could be taken further in that once you earn a large number of negative points regarding your posts that your ability to post more of the same is suspended to prevent further distortion of the facts while people are learning. The standard should be high enough to prevent individuals from being able to target someone while sending a clear message that a continual flow of misinformation will not be allowed to distort the facts.

Any thoughts on this?

Yup, sick and tired of the few opinionated people who blindly dispute the facts, but never take the time to conduct field tests that could even be remotely considered as accurate. Those that ignore the 4 wire phase test but are sure their NEC models are correct fit the same category.

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.