• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New toy Hackrf one with portpack

camaro1

Nov 2, 2012
wisconsin
This is the hackrf one with the portapack , pocket size SDR, the portapack plugs right into the hackrf one sdr receiver, its powered by any usb battery pack and is a complete sdr receiver

this is the Chinese clone, but from all the vids I watched , the clones work exactly the same as the original Hackrf one and the clones with the portpack and case are way cheaper

also this one has the Mayhem firmware(could get a person in trouble!!) that is open source with updates and new functions coming out all the time, you can also transmit !!

youtube hackrf mayhem to see all the things it can do

(
IMG_3409.jpg
IMG_3408.jpg
IMG_3407.jpg
IMG_3411.jpg
IMG_3413.jpg

Last edited:

This is the hackrf one with the portapack , pocket size SDR, the portapack plugs right into the hackrf one sdr receiver, its powered by any usb battery pack and is a complete sdr receiver

this is the Chinese clone, but from all the vids I watched , the clones work exactly the same as the original Hackrf one and the clones with the portpack and case are way cheaper

also this one has the Mayhem firmware(could get a person in trouble!!) that is open source with updates and new functions coming out all the time, you can also transmit !!

youtube hackrf mayhem to see all the things it can do

(View attachment 38553 View attachment 38554 View attachment 38555View attachment 38557 View attachment 38558
Thinking about getting one, what kind of things do you normally use it for? Just curious.

just playing with mine, did get it to record/open a couple of MY garage doors, and it does read vehicle tpms sensors, the aircraft monitor does work and shows their location on a map, and it does read mine and probly my neighbors water meters, and just general scanning through some bands and listening, the latest firmware has a scanner function but i have not programmed in any frequencies on the sd card yet

my hackrf/portapack (chinese clone) died on me a couple days ago, i went to use it and plugged in the usb cord to my battery pack and the l.e.d.'s came on but no display, then i unplugged it and could smell a faint burnt smell. took it apart and i couldnt see anything that looked burnt,

anyone here thats good with smt electronics and wants to see if they can repair it, ill let ya have it

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated