• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Nice Chat w/ Firerunner & Wavrider 9.15.18

BJ radionut

Supporting Member and 6m addict
May 9, 2008
35 miles East of Indianapolis
Band was little up/down but never lost contact: KK6USY-KJ4IIF-W9FNB
So working BOTH COASTS at same time from Indiana this morning, and when band was up Both Ken & Chuck could could copy and work each other (FLA-CALIF).
We also had another station check in from S. CALIF and both Firerunner(Chuck) and I worked him for a short time...and of course invited him back anytime he heard us on.
Here's the Kicker....This conversation lasted well over and HOUR++!!!....
Got to Love 75 meters!
No carriers...no NOISE Toys...No ROGER BEEPS...Nobody Waven or Getting Down...:whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just some old friends having a nice long chat!....thousands of miles apart!:LOL:
All the Best
Gary

I chatted w/ Chuck a few years back , it wasn't pretty by I did it .:LOL: But over an hour ? Wow ! Our QSO was over faster than two rabbits having sex !:ROFLMAO: 73 and God Bless , Leo

Reactions: firerunner
Ended when the sun came up here and I wanted to build an 8 bay tv antenna.
Which by the way Gary worked great, key was longer elements to get to the VHF-High frequencies.

Enjoyed the QSO with BJ and FireRunner. as always.(y)(y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.