• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Oh Yah! :D

Good deal Singularity35! Now you can truly enjoy and reap the benfits of having passed the test and now having the license in hand!! Have fun and enjoy the extra bands and frequencies!!!

I will be getting mine in February there Fourstringburn, God wiling!!! I have the tech portion pretty well nailed down, now I have to get onto the General and start studying!! Just been very busy certifying planes!! This time of year, especially down here, the weather is usually right for flying small planes. Needles to say it has been keeping my back sore as can be LOL!! But yes, I am planning on getting mine come February at the Ham Show in Orlando. And maybe spend a little while I am there. I have been contemplating putting up a different 11m antenna. Time will tell. For now my focus is on making sure my kids have a good Christmas!!
To All, have a Blessed and Merry Christmas!!!
73 and God Bless
222 Daytona Beach, FL
Sean

I will be getting mine in February there Fourstringburn, God wiling!!! I have the tech portion pretty well nailed down, now I have to get onto the General and start studying!! Just been very busy certifying planes!! This time of year, especially down here, the weather is usually right for flying small planes. Needles to say it has been keeping my back sore as can be LOL!! But yes, I am planning on getting mine come February at the Ham Show in Orlando. And maybe spend a little while I am there. I have been contemplating putting up a different 11m antenna. Time will tell. For now my focus is on making sure my kids have a good Christmas!!
73 and God Bless
222 Daytona Beach, FL
Sean

222DBFL,
Hope you get that test taken and pass at least to General class.
I will be waiting outside the testing area to buy you a cold one to celebrate your passing score.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: 222DBFL
I don't drink Wavrider. But I will take a nice cold sweet tea!!!:D
And I am going to try my hardest to get the General passed. Should have done it sooner, yes I do know this, but hey better later than never!(y)(y)

Reactions: LeapFrog
73 and God Bless
222 Daytona Beach, FL
Sean
I hope you do soon. Keep studying, you can do it!

Merry Christmas to you and yours from mine, 73.

Reactions: 222DBFL
Congrats! I'm on the west coast US so may be able to work you some time. When props good I hear DUs quite well. My wife's from Laguna so she's always interested when I work someone from there.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?