• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

OK All U Beam Antenna Freaks.....

Its alright for a while but days like today he goes on a tear . The other day he was on 37 but some people on 38 just get him cranked up . He knows me I call him Billy Graham ! ( jokingly ) I have talk to him quite a fe time .

Sent from my NB09 using Tapatalk

Its alright for a while but days like today he goes on a tear . The other day he was on 37 but some people on 38 just get him cranked up . He knows me I call him Billy Graham ! ( jokingly ) I have talk to him quite a fe time .

What's really comical is how he goes on and on preaching and the one thing I would like to know is, does he use an amplifier? He shuts everything down when he does that and I seriously doubt he's barefoot. He has no problem preaching his brains out (Which is his right and there's nothing wrong with that) but if he's using an amp (illegal), then somehow he thinks he's above the law. HYPOCRITE if he's amplified!

Oh Oooh! Hobie just gave me more fuel for the Fire , wait til this afternoon when I ask him he will be singing for sure ! Thanks Hobie!

Oh Oooh! Hobie just gave me more fuel for the Fire , wait til this afternoon when I ask him he will be singing for sure ! Thanks Hobie!

"Ethical behavior is a dilemma I tell ya"..... :headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang

Might wanna think twice before you go "amping" him up. Got a feeling he's got a short fuse. However, the entertainment would be priceless! hahahaha

Reactions: 1 person
This morning I tried an could not get him , this afternoon no problem but then again I had a radio full my buddy 777 this morning he was on a tear as usual . I just wish he would spend some $$ on singing lesson's . Haaa !!

That 305! Everybody hears him! he must have quite the mobile rig is all I can say. I can hear him plain as day even with the Moxon pointing in the opposite direction.

Considering just removing the 102" whip from the house and sticking it on the truck. Hit almost every single station in the UK yesterday and even clipped Tokyo Japan (although my gut tells me that might have been a hoax. It sounded for real though. Very broken English and could barely understand him) on the Moxon. My voice was shot from chatting for almost 3 hours. I can't imagine that thing up 40 feet. It's only up 20 feet currently and 100' away from the house. That rectangular pvc contraption is amazing. The reports all said I was crystal clear, audio was dynamite and signal was super strong(often times over the top of the other signals coming in from the states). I also have about a 5-10 degree positive tilt on the beam. I'm gonna start referring to that cheap little Uniden and Moxon as "The Barefoot Blaster". The only negative I had about that radio was the stupid beep sound. I got rid of that a couple of weeks ago.(y) "Happy Happy Happy"!

Seems like every one has a dipole and a beam but you don't talk local so you might not need it unless for " back up " .You should probably take it down before you clothes line yourself on one of your support wires wile mowing the lawn this summer ! Haaa !!

Seems like every one has a dipole and a beam but you don't talk local so you might not need it unless for " back up " .You should probably take it down before you clothes line yourself on one of your support wires wile mowing the lawn this summer ! Haaa !!

R'ingOTF. I gotta make sure I have the video camera ready when that happens. Now that's funny right there yes sir!

Didn't feel like starting a new thread but that mobile DX . Yeah I got that figured out just got my brothers K-40 an old school king bee 250 . Install maybe tomorrow an will fix that Haaa ! It's been stored for years let's hope its OK because it was free . What a good brother !

Hit almost every single station in the UK yesterday and even clipped Tokyo Japan (although my gut tells me that might have been a hoax.

It probably was genuine. Yesterday from the UK on 10m I worked East and West Malaysia, Japan and China with 100W during the CQ-WPX contest on my Hex which is a few dB down on a Moxon. Japan is about the same distance from the US as it is from the UK but the US path is over the ocean unlike the one from the UK.

That rectangular pvc contraption is amazing.

That's why I always bang on about them to anyone who I think will listen. They're very easy and cheap as chips to build and work as well as a 3 ele beam.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.