• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

"On A Day Like Today....

Not dead yet, It appears to have peaked but will take a few years before it closes completely . Conditions are a little quiet towards the US but I've had contacts into France,Burane, Japan, South Korea ,China, Cuba , Argentina, Chile ,Tonga,Kuwait,St Lucia,Russia , South Africa and the US on 10 and 11 meters. Solar flux is up to 162 today should be a good day.

Been really dead here too. Figures! Just when I'm getting into it! Suppose I should have researched the cycle before spending so much time getting this figured out. Gotta laugh!:LOL:

Reactions: 2 people
Hit 101 Texas this morning in the mobile unit and John in Ireland for a few this afternoon at home. The window opens here for a few minutes then closes abruptly. I could still hear Texas boomin in and 1 station from FL at 3p.m. but now it's turning to church bells. Nothin'.

Here in up state NY and we haven't seen ice in a while thank God! It was 80 the other day and 45 today? Well any way it is gonna be in the 70"s and 80" by next week and should stay that way for a while. The skip is rolling hard we never miss a day UNFORTUNATELY and about 30 other local cb'ers feel the same way!!

No slump here Hammer in RI just not much UK last couple of days but Germany an Portugal instead I needed a break England was coming in louder than the US .:pop:

Here in up state NY and we haven't seen ice in a while thank God! It was 80 the other day and 45 today? Well any way it is gonna be in the 70"s and 80" by next week and should stay that way for a while. The skip is rolling hard we never miss a day UNFORTUNATELY and about 30 other local cb'ers feel the same way!!

How different it is just a few miles away. here in VT right next door it's a whole other story here in "The Ditch". Even Manchester to Arlington VT was eerily quiet. That's where I hit Texas but that's all I could hear. Only 2 stations. It's funny because I hear stations all over talking to people in NY all the time and yet I never hear them. I have heard a station in the Bronx a couple of times but that's it. Ahhhh....the "wonders" of skip!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.