• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

P.E.T.A .....Exposed!

DXman

Yes, that's 3100 degrees F. Nine yrs of hard work.
Apr 5, 2005
West Coast - Washington
This video really exposes this phony organization for what it is.
Please remember that there are a lot of big company's out there that support them and they don't even really know what PETA is actually doing.
P.E.T.A. EXposed

I have no use for people that ABUSE animals but those PETA people are a real PITA. ;) I have to wonder about the walkin freezer also.You don't suppose they euthanise the animals by "natural" means do you? :shock: You know let them freeze to death. :evil:

So is this why yous got all riled up on the foot trap post?

On an agenda huh?

Have fun with your war.

no C2 im not riled up i really hate PETA and i just want people to know little about stuff before they start bashing it. I dont want to seem riled up its just these PETA people really get on my last nerve. They say stuff that they really dont have a clue about and it really makes me mad to see people join them that dont have a clue about what they are all about.

So is this why yous got all riled up on the foot trap post?
Here we go again. :roll: I love my animals to death. But when it comes to wild aminals i dont like them. I like some but if your gonna have a coyote kill a sheep, or a calf you will look at it the way i do. I love dogs,cats,fish,horse's. But i dont want to get into the trapping thing again so please dont start. PETA should be shut dont for good!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.