• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

PAPA JOHN will be missed

Tallman

KW4YJ Honorary Member Silent Key
May 1, 2013
Louisville, KY
John Schnatter has one of the most diverse employee groups I have ever seen. He has always been people before profit. The employee benefit packages is second to none.
I sat outside waiting for my wife to come out after her work day. My wife's employer is a Federal Law Enforcement Agency that leased office space from Mr.Schnatter. I met him once quite by accident and he seems to be a decent sort.
Now the news you people are getting is only the negative news slant, not fake news, just biased against the main figure.
As a Department manager in a large corporation(Not PAPA JOHNS) I had to attend company directed seminars in which role play was a daily occurrence and it was forced to take the darkest path possible. The purpose was to learn how to diffuse volatile situations presented on certain occasions. Race was one of those scenarios. Although I never heard the "N"-word spoken.

Now Mr Schnatter has created more jobs than I can imagine and during one of those role playing session he was boxed in and forced to use the word. He said it.
Now these very same people that owe their lively hood to Mr. Schnatter turned on him quicker than a rattle snake in a shoe box.
I do not agree with the use of the "N"-word by anybody, including those that use it as a friendly greeting.
It is an ugly word and conveys hate and disdain for a group of people.
NO BODY should use this word including those that greet each other with it.

Tallman

i have never!!!!!!!!!! used the n would and never will. although they call each other the n word. this is the first time i have hear about this we need to support him

Reactions: rabbiporkchop
It's ridiculous how sensitive people are becoming. Most of the cry babies are hypocrites but the squeaky wheel keeps getting the grease. As a country our morals have gone down the toilet but you better not say something that hurts someone's feelings.....unless they are white and heterosexual, vote republican, Christian, or conservative.

How is saying "N word" any different than saying the word? If my child said "F word you", I'd slap him up side the head. I don't buy anyone's holier than thou crap. Did Colonel Sanders really say that? If so, it was definitely bad taste to use that as an example, but not the end of the world.

Maybe we should try an experiment? What if we all tried to better ourselves rather than knocking everyone else down to make yourself feel superior?

Maybe we should try an experiment? What if we all tried to better ourselves rather than knocking everyone else down to make yourself feel superior?
Now I'm offended by that! We all have to put on ROSE COLORED GLASSES to keep from pissing off people we don't know?(This is Humor albeit bad)

338 you are on the money. My brother who was a bully from his first breath raised his kids with terror and beatings. He also was a doughnut munching fat ass cop, there are a lot of things he was and none of them good.

John Schnatter has one of the most diverse employee groups I have ever seen. He has always been people before profit. The employee benefit packages is second to none.
I sat outside waiting for my wife to come out after her work day. My wife's employer is a Federal Law Enforcement Agency that leased office space from Mr.Schnatter. I met him once quite by accident and he seems to be a decent sort.
Now the news you people are getting is only the negative news slant, not fake news, just biased against the main figure.
As a Department manager in a large corporation(Not PAPA JOHNS) I had to attend company directed seminars in which role play was a daily occurrence and it was forced to take the darkest path possible. The purpose was to learn how to diffuse volatile situations presented on certain occasions. Race was one of those scenarios. Although I never heard the "N"-word spoken.

Now Mr Schnatter has created more jobs than I can imagine and during one of those role playing session he was boxed in and forced to use the word. He said it.
Now these very same people that owe their lively hood to Mr. Schnatter turned on him quicker than a rattle snake in a shoe box.
I do not agree with the use of the "N"-word by anybody, including those that use it as a friendly greeting.
It is an ugly word and conveys hate and disdain for a group of people.
NO BODY should use this word including those that greet each other with it.

Tallman
I admit to using the N WORD. Especially as a young kid. This whole PC thing is so out of it! I agree that the n-word is an ugly word. I can't count how many times I've been called a zip or a Guinea. Is there a difference between calling a person of Italian descent a Guinea then it is calling a person of African American descent the n-word? I don't know. Maybe so. All I know is I don't become irate or upset when I hear the word Guinea or wop being toast around. It's only a word. Mr. Papa John was using the n-word if there is a proper place ever to use it I guess he used it in the context and the place where it should be used. Training employees and the like how to deal with a situation in which that word comes up seems like a good idea to me. And if he had to use the word for role-playing purposes I don't see nor do I understand the big hoopla surrounding what happens. As I mentioned above the whole politically correct thing is so out of control! WTF! A guy who probably never used or uses the n-word gets bumped and becomes a pariah because he does what apparently is done on a daily basis during corporate training sessions. I just don't get it. I didn't read the rest of the post but will continue on down the line, and hope that and African American member has weighed in. People could call me a whopping Guinea all day it doesn't bother me. I don't eat Papa John's but the guy seemed like a good enough fellow to me. I think the lesson learned here is that the n-word should not be used under any circumstances. Of course when I say shouldn't be used on there any circumstances I am referring being used by anyone other than someone of African descent.

Reactions: Tallman

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated