• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Plenty of food

Mudfoot

Elmer
Jun 17, 2009
Southeast Ohio
FB_IMG_1584719893055.jpg

God forbid! Fake food made to taste like regurgitated roadkill. Enough fajita seasoning will mask any foul taste. Chorizo gives me da chits, I'm sure that soy chorizo would make the river run throughith

Give it a try! I am not a vegetarian or vegan type by far. Always good to try different things. But if you get the bubble guts from chorizo then ya...stay away. LOL

This has been the egg section here for 2 weeks now.... Might have to start hunting bird eggsView attachment 35478
Same here, what gets me is why does everyone buy up all the milk? In my experience it seems no one drinks a lot of milk, at least not like me. At work we have to buy enough groceries to last 2 weeks and most guys by 1 gallon of milk and end up throwing over half of it away. So when new guys see me walk in the bunkhouse with 3 to 4 gallons of milk, they'll say did you buy milk for everyone? And I say nope just for me, they always look shocked. Lol

Same here, what gets me is why does everyone buy up all the milk? In my experience it seems no one drinks a lot of milk, at least not like me. At work we have to buy enough groceries to last 2 weeks and most guys by 1 gallon of milk and end up throwing over half of it away. So when new guys see me walk in the bunkhouse with 3 to 4 gallons of milk, they'll say did you buy milk for everyone? And I say nope just for me, they always look shocked. Lol
Guy comes out of Wally World other day, skinny older guy, not best of health, but is struggling with three gallons of milk. One could think...man, he needs some of milk. Or .....got alot of family drinks it. But seriously, no body actually goes to the grocery and just buys milk.

Guy comes out of Wally World other day, skinny older guy, not best of health, but is struggling with three gallons of milk. One could think...man, he needs some of milk. Or .....got alot of family drinks it. But seriously, no body actually goes to the grocery and just buys milk.
My wife has a time or two, she gets so mad at me. I'll, be setting in my recliner and I can hear her open the fridge, next thing I hear, SERIOUSLY! YOU DRANK A GALLON OF MILK TODAY? UUUMMM Yeah:D

For the first time in many years , I have Egg Customers ! I use to have to give them away ! Family , Friends & would bring some to my local FD . Now my girls can't keep up . Finally I " Might " make enough $ to pay for bag of feed .:) Some here have raised their price to $ 5 a dozen , I'm still $2.50 , but might go to $3 . Hey supply & Demand . :LOL:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.