• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Post Your Gear

That would take too long.
Which reminds me; I need to post some for sale.

You need to understand that hobbyists collect gear over a long period of time. Some guys have a garage full and often have a small repair shop for themselves. Maybe if you ask for pictures of their 'shacks' you would see tons of fun.

Picture below is NOT my station - but an example of what I am talking about...

Attachments

• _wsb_500x454_90$27s+ham+shack.jpg
    _wsb_500x454_90$27s+ham+shack.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 332
That would take too long.
Which reminds me; I need to post some for sale.

You need to understand that hobbyists collect gear over a long period of time. Some guys have a garage full and often have a small repair shop for themselves. Maybe if you ask for pictures of their 'shacks' you would see tons of fun...

thats what i was going after for people to post pics i will edit main post!

well dr jiggler, i would be usin just one or the other, but, Am is messed up on the grant xl and the sears is only a 23 channel, i use the sears for talking local on AM and i use the grant xl for talking further out or shooting skip, i think once i get the grant fixed and a different crystal to get 38 on it, itll be a toss up which one ill use the most, the grant is running off a battery and the sears is plugged into the wall, so thats theneed for both radios, thanks for likeing the setup, it does the job like i said before,,,,,mark

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.