• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Power supply's

I have to say they did send out parts fast and I understand their side to a point. They said I overloaded the unit but I was only running a 2 pill with it so I dont know what happened. Different model and different use so ill give em another try.

Little bitty power connectors on the Megawatts. Don't see how I would put a six gauge lug onto the little screw downs to run a four pill amp.

Interested in the Powermax because they look like they have a proper connection for say a four pill amp. A friend of mine has the 100 amp model, but says on some radios the Powermax causes noise. He did say he was not using the grounding lug on back of the Powermax.

Reactions: Tokin
Little bitty power connectors on the Megawatts. Don't see how I would put a six gauge lug onto the little screw downs to run a four pill amp.

Interested in the Powermax because they look like they have a proper connection for say a four pill amp. A friend of mine has the 100 amp model, but says on some radios the Powermax causes noise. He did say he was not using the grounding lug on back of the Powermax.
You are running a 4 pill with 50A?

Reactions: Tokin
I can’t determine the difference between the pm3 & pm4 versions. o_O

75 amp or 100 amp? Don’t know. I would use it on a four transistor amplifier with my AT-6666. I’ve got a Megawatt S-700-12 50 amp power supply but don’t want to risk zapping it.

The AT is powered by a Megawatt S-400-12.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.