• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Pre-Neil Rush

Thanks for sharing! Always been a big Rush fan and always wanted to see them in concert and just kept putting it off. Now I wont get that chance. Broke my heart when my wife called me after work a while back and broke the news of Neil's passing. Good to see some old footage of John Rutsey beating the skins...

Thanks for sharing! Always been a big Rush fan and always wanted to see them in concert and just kept putting it off. Now I wont get that chance. Broke my heart when my wife called me after work a while back and broke the news of Neil's passing. Good to see some old footage of John Rutsey beating the skins...
Yeah, I've been listening to Rush since I was a teenager. I used to cruise around with 2112 cranked as loud as it would go. Later I was in the Navy and Signals was their newest album, and I would cruise all around Great Mistakes and the surrounding area listening to that one.

I remember listening to a Rush 8 Track , when it came out in my 69' SS L-88 Chevelle , people in the lot said " What are you listening to " I probably increased their sales that night " Squirrel Hunting " for a race in that Mickey Dee's " parking lot ! Till the cops through me out ! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: WECSOG
Here's one featuring Neil. In case anyone doesn't know, YYZ is the ID for Toronto International airport. Lifeson (the guitarist) is a private pilot, and that Morse ID stuck in his head. Dadidadah dadidadah dadadidit. They built the song around that.

Reactions: Blackcat630

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.