• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Prefer list

Also I'm loaded w/ Black Powder supply's , loose powder & pellets . I love my T/C Black Diamond , don't shoot it as often as I should but I call it my BP 30.06 . :LOL: I have no idea why I have 3 muzzle loaders ? I just hate to sell stuff . Also in a pinch my Barnett Spit Fire .177 cal is good for small game . Least not forget my " Silent Killer " my cross bow . I never want it to " Hit The Fan " but I'm ready . Also getting ready to install a Generac whole house system , won't do me much good if I can't get LP Gas tho .
Install the multi fuel option that can handle diesel, propane, alcohol, etc.
The propane filling locations should have fuel available,(For a Price) long after normal fuels have dried up.

Reactions: 357magnum
Also I'm loaded w/ Black Powder supply's , loose powder & pellets . I love my T/C Black Diamond , don't shoot it as often as I should but I call it my BP 30.06 . :LOL: I have no idea why I have 3 muzzle loaders ? I just hate to sell stuff . Also in a pinch my Barnett Spit Fire .177 cal is good for small game . Least not forget my " Silent Killer " my cross bow . I never want it to " Hit The Fan " but I'm ready . Also getting ready to install a Generac whole house system , won't do me much good if I can't get LP Gas tho .
I have standard archery equipment, a Darton SL50 has taken it's fair share of venison. For your Potable water needs.
https://www.waterfiltermag.com/best-portable-water-filter-reviews/

Last edited:
They havent lost electricity in China yet. I think we will be ok in that arena. If not, thats a whole different ball game. I like to keep the freezer full. In times like this, pork and chicken is cheap enough. Big pot of chicken soup goes a long way. Lots of canned veggies. Tea or coffee or both. Toiletries. Feminine hygiene. Soap, bleach, . One may just have to hole up long enough till this disease blows over. Think a month or so when it gets bad. But who knows. Ever see The Stand? Or Outbreak? If this virus is more than the ordinary type then we may be in for some sad times.

You are so right. If one waits to long, they might not be able to get the things they need. I live in Northeastern PA. Its hard to find a store that has bleach/disinfectant. When i heard about this China virus i went out and picked up 2 reg old oral thermometers and a few more bottles of alcohol. I keep a spray bottle in my truck to use on my hands every time i get into the truck.

Already, stores have reported limited buy of toilet paper. Cambles Soup can't keep up production.

Good business for TP companies and canned soup.

Local big chain grocery store completely sold out of hand sanitizer...not sure when/if they’ll get any more. Had plenty of toilet paper.

Saw on internet recipe for making your own hand sanitizer using aloe gel mixed with 91% isopropyl rubbing alcohol or VODKA.

So....we bought $300 worth of TP then went elsewhere and bought a couple cases of Wild Goose :whistle:

Local big chain grocery store completely sold out of hand sanitizer...not sure when/if they’ll get any more. Had plenty of toilet paper.

Saw on internet recipe for making your own hand sanitizer using aloe gel mixed with 91% isopropyl rubbing alcohol or VODKA.

So....we bought $300 worth of TP then went elsewhere and bought a couple cases of Wild Goose :whistle:

Just in case you start shitting like a wild goose?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.