• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Prefer list

I like dry beans and rice. Dehydrated potatoes are good too. I love Treet, and the wife found White Albacore Tuna nice and cheap. A nice canned ham can get you several good meals and you can add the ham to the beans for flavor. Dehydrated biscuit mix, just add water type is nice to have.
Pasta of all types add variety for your carbohydrates. Bread mixes for baking loaves of bread can be bartered.

Tall, you forgot your staple food.....Raman Noodles! :love:

Reactions: 357magnum
You can live on rice and beans, if necessary. I like to have a big bag or two of dried pintos, couple smaller bags of other types of dried beans, big bag or two of rice. Add several big boxes of various pastas. Spices for cooking. Flour and cornmeal. Oil and vinegar (gallons). Canning jars. Buy several dozen eggs, boil and pickle them. Buy hot dogs on sale and pickle those, too. Big bags of potatoes.
Lots of good hunting and fishing around here. You would be amazed at how small of a stream you can catch a meal in.
For subsistence hunting, my favorite gun is an old Benjamin pump .22 pellet rifle. Pellets are much cheaper than .22 rimfire, unless you are buying the super premium stuff. And I had no problem buying pellets a few years ago when .22 ammo was hard to find.

20200224_180105.jpg

What ? Wait ! Come on now Ralph ! Is that what you told Molly it was for when you bought all that " Top Shelf " Vodka ? :whistle:o_O I need to try that with Dee ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: S&W357
Got tractor going with front end loader today. Started digging, this black gumbo is rock hard. Only got couple of feet deep today, will get easier as I get deeper.

Really tired of digging individual graves, figure a mass grave will be expedient. Once the zombie hoards start coming, not sure if I will have time between reloads to bury 'em. May just drag 'em out in the road and drive over them.

The buzzards down here can do the rest.

:censored:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.