• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Quick! Everyone run out and get one before they're gone!!!

look at the prices on every thing he has for sale. this guy is thinking he will get rich fast if every item he has sales at what he has them marked at.

Reactions: loosecannon
yes, the price is the kicker, but WTF is this person thinking in advertising this as a CB radio repair/service kit???

i figure it's some sort of inside joke between some CBers.
LC

Reactions: 357magnum
This is a quote from the description
" If we have made a mistake we will always rectify it. We are reasonable and responsible and will always work to resolve any issues in an amicable manner to make your transaction with us a good ebay experience. "
Ahhh really??

yes, the price is the kicker, but WTF is this person thinking in advertising this as a CB radio repair/service kit???

i figure it's some sort of inside joke between some CBers.
LC

I don't know if they meant it as Citizens Band...

When I was out on the road I always ran into problems with the Trailers I'd pick up from loading docks -broken busted wiring or worse just plain missing lights...

DOT loves those - always wants to point them out...

Because of the types of connections these usually fix, and due to how they themselves are constructed...

Perhaps ...

Crappy Butt Crimp connections repair kit?

Or even a moniker for the Cruddy Butt Crimper Box Repair kit...

You can sub - cruddy for Crappy as needed

How you take it, makes you - you...

This could start a trend...

Last edited:
Reactions: TheRATT and Rwb
Wow!
I would almost pay $95.00 to someone if they would destroy every "Scotch-Lok" connector on the Planet!

(On second thought-Eliminating these dreadful things and correcting the circuits destroyed by them has put food on my table for many years!)

73's
David

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.