• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Radar Detectors

Good Luck on your purchase Mud ! Let me know how it works ! (y) I have a Uniden in my Lariat . I don't no why ? I don't drive it that fast or I watch the mileage counter from the read out go down the tubes ! :LOL: But the New Ford Expedition El I bought my wife is a different story ! That has a V-6 w/ Twin Turbos ! :whistle: She doesn't let me use it much & that's a Good Thing ! I can get in trouble w/that " Real Fast " , pun intended ! Thing is quick & still gets great mileage No Matter how much you pound on it . :LOL: Last good detector I had was in my 86' Lincoln MkVII w/ Hi Ouput 302 , I can't remember who made it , but sensor was in the Front Grill & Remote Unit was on Dash , that thing really worked . Dealer I bought the car from installed it before I picked the car up . Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo

Reactions: Mudfoot

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.