• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Radioddity CS -47

Not a sure how they would handle ssb clarification with no traditional controls. I can't see fumbling with a one handed menu driven clarifier while driving down the road. They would have to add some physical knob(s). BUT if they did I would certainly buy one.
Depending on the way the UI is designed, it can work extremely well. Here is the best mobile SSB radio I have ever used, the Codan Envoy.

If a hand controller SSB 11/10m radio was released, I would get one. Same goes for a small SSB rig. AT-500M2 or SR-94HPC sized would be awesome.

1000291574.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lonestarbandit
Yes just a wee price difference! But I have a Anytone Graces (CS-47) too, and it's a very nice little radio. My point is that you can make an SSB rig that works great without traditional control knobs.

As long as your friends don't use Ranger radios, then you won't need to press the clarifier button much anyway! ;) hihi

Reactions: BC Coyote

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.