• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Radios and equipment for sale

Recon, the radio is like new, I have the box and whatever it came with. It has been converted. The guy I bought it from had three he had purchased for some property his family had but they opted to go with other type radios so I bought one.

Reactions: red97k1500
I have several radios for sale:

Ranger 2970N2
Ranger 2950
Stryker 955HP
Magnum S9
Magnum S9175
Ranger 2980wx
Ranger 2995dx
President Lincoln (2)
Uniden HR2510 (2)
President George (3)
Emperor 5010 (2)
Uniden Grant (2)
RG-99
Connex 566SB
RCI 3900HP

if you see anything you might be interested in let me know and I will be glad to get the radios down and take best pictures.

Thanks for looking.
I'm not a used radio buyer but the 2980 caught my attention and I "bit the bullet" and bought it. As the UPS driver was carrying the 24" X 24" x 17" box to my driveway, I meet him and told him to stop because I know I did not order anything that would require such a large box. Sure enough, it was the 2980! There was enough bubble-wrap in the box to fill the bed of my pick-up truck. OEM box and documents as promised. Thank you for not using those Styrofoam peanuts. The box could have been dropped out a helo at three-hundred feet and the radio would not have been damaged. The radio is immaculate and no marks on the screws for the cover. Just "plug and play" and it works like a dream. At nine-watts using the hand mic and the mic gain set at 12 o'clock, I received several positive comments. Due to COVID, I cleaned the radio, mic and mic cord with sanitizer and a white cloth and NO dirt and/or grime was transferred onto the white cloth. I am impressed! Thank you!

I have several radios for sale:

Ranger 2970N2
Ranger 2950
Stryker 955HP
Magnum S9
Magnum S9175
Ranger 2980wx
Ranger 2995dx
President Lincoln (2)
Uniden HR2510 (2)
President George (3)
Emperor 5010 (2)
Uniden Grant (2)
RG-99
Connex 566SB
RCI 3900HP

if you see anything you might be interested in let me know and I will be glad to get the radios down and take best pictures.

Thanks for looking.
Can you please update this list? I might be interested in a Grant, only because I don't have one yet. Thanks.

Updated list as of 12-20

2970n2
2950dx
RCI 3900HP
Connex CX-566SB
Stryker 955HPC
President Lincoln
Uniden 2510
Emperor 5010
Uniden Grant
President George

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated