• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Real CB Radios are side mic

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Put the HAM RADIO, JR. against it:

PRESIDENT LINCOLN II.

The boops and beeps of robots singing endless work-assignment confirmations back to the asteroid belt mining stations. (Syncopated noises in three chords).

Those who took The Jab need maybe a booster or two that the graphene oxide assembles itself as circuitry under 5G radiation in order to join that chorale.

Sing the (new) song of my (new) people.

(“Gate Seventeen now boarding for Ganymede”).

A radio in a class of its own. Really.

Yes, I have heard good reports about the Lincoln II (also available locally for me) but it can't be the only radio!
Everybody needs at least one classic looking CB (for the addicts it will be more than one, of course). There is something about having all the knobs and the classic vintage look... .

Reactions: Slowmover
1D5DDFF1-676A-46E2-A473-DCDDDEC76BFD.jpeg

When it’s a minimum 22-hour drive to get a maximum 42,536-lb, -10F frozen load about 1,350-miles in 33-hours in the eastern USA with an 0330 start, only one radio will do.

In easier terms, all these years of truck-driving, and this was the radio performance I’d wanted all along.

But first I had to learn how to build ALL THE REST that it worked within. (Seems expensive to do that “right”. Not once it’s working!).

Side Mic: the hero’s journey.

Last edited:
Looks like those bright blue lights would be no good for night driving.

They’ll turn down quite far on most radios (no lights extraneous to basics are a good thing at night). That’s a daylight photo with sun blocked. Trying for clarity

And, on the GALAXY DX-959b as mentioned in a post above, click on the dimmer and all lamps except TX extinguish. (See pic: “Push Display”)

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated